20k Special

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-3rd POV-

On a bedroom, the author of this very book you're reading, is sitting on his chair checking his phone.

Salvage_Bernard: "Hmm... Oh wait, how's my book doing?"

He opens Wattapad.

Salvage_Bernard: "Oh, cool

Salvage_Bernard: "Oh, cool..." *realization* "WAIT WHAT?!"

-Now into the special-

On a dark gloomy and with a slight dark purple lighting around, Doctor Kyudai next to a big test chamber container filled with water were the now altered Kaito's corpse was located in.

The Doctor was grumbling to himself as he was trying to focus on his surroundings.

Kyudai: "Thinking of passing the All For One quirk to Shigaraki huh..? Why not my creations? My masterpieces?" He whispered.

Recently, All For One himself told him that he was planning on passing the All For One quirk to Shigaraki, but he still needed time to see if Shigaraki was truly worthy.
Kyudai was disappointed and quite frustrated by that.
He thought his creations, the Nomus, were worthy of that, after all, Nomus are created to match All Might's power so giving them the quirk would be the perfect combination.

The doctor looked back to where the quirk capsules layed, he specifically spot one.
Many thoughts went through his mind.

Should I do it?
Or not?

All that pressure was building up inside him, so much in fact, he went to the capsule and picked without even thinking.

Kyudai: "I'll show him that my masterpieces are more than capable of earning the quirk, and not just some strong dumb corpses to play around." The doctor muttered.

He quickly walked to the test chamber and inserted the capsule.
Slowly, the liquid made his way thorough the tubes making their way to the body.
The Doctor's breath was becoming more raged as his mouth made a grin.
That grin however was short lived as Kyudai had come down to earth, he quickly pulled the capsule.

Thankfully to him, a small fraction of the liquid inside the capsule had been gone. You'd probably wouldn't even notice any change.
He breaths on relief as he looks back to the chamber, breathing in and out he goes to place the capsule back.