Chapter 7: When lustful flowers bloom

~25th of April, Year 304 ACK~

The prince of Summer Hold, Takashi Tenshi, arranged a great ball for his 18th birthday, where he invited all royals and nobles from every country across the world, including Andrew and Lexton. The kings dressed stunningly dashing, Andrew wearing a gracious white suit and Lexton wearing an oppulent, powerful black suit. They arrived at the capital of Summer Hold and greeted the prince. "Your grace, my heartfelt congratulations for your 18th birthday. Please be happy and find the best things in life." Andrew said. Takashi smiled. Lexton rolled his eyes. "Happy birthday..." He said. He could not stand not being in the spotlight of every single event he attended, so he was a bit angry.

Andrew and Lexton followed Takashi in the ballroom, and they chatted and danced. The two spend most of the night togheter, but sometimes split so they could chat with other guests and do other things. Andrew was chatting with a noble of Asan when a servant passed by him. "Your Highness, would you like a glass of wine?" The servant asked. Andrew turned back to look at the servant, and a thousand of thoughts flew in his mind.

The servant was Satoru Negashimi, the same boy whose father was killed by Lexton a few months ago. He looked beautiful, with his silky red hair and beautiful eyes. Andrew couldn't help but feel lustful thoughts when looking at this boy. "He is so beautiful... So perfect..." He thought, almost entraced by a posession. "Wait. I cannot think these things... I love Lexton, don't I? Why am I even questioning myself? But... he's so pretty..." He tried to clear his head, but was unable to. Satoru just looked at him and smiled. "Are you alright, your highness?" He asked. Andrew blushed. "Please dance with me! I-I mean, I am ok... thanks." He said, looking away and taking a glass of wine.

Satoru left, but Andrew found himself staring at him the entire night. His head was filled by both of lustful and abstinent thoughts. "He is so pretty... I-I must go out of him... But, what about Lexton? I'm pretty sure I love him as well... But Satoru has an innocent charm to him... he's so attractive that I-"

"Andrew!" Lexton interrupted Andrew's spacing out. "Are you even listening?" He asked. Andrew nodded. "I am. I just need to clear my head..." He said before excusing himself and walking outside the palace. Satoru followed him. "Your Highness, you do not seem ok. Do you need me to call a royal doctor?" He asked. Andrew didn't even looked at him, his head filled with thoughts about his pretty his voice is. "No... No, I am fine..." He said.

Satoru sat near the king. "Is there something bothering you?" He asked. Andrew looked at him. "Shit... he is so close..." He thought, looking at his lips. With a lustful impulse, Andrew grabbed Satoru and kissed him, then pulled back. Satoru's eyes widened. "Y-Your Highness?" He asked. Andrew gasped. "I-I am so sorry..." He said before running away.

               ~26th of April, Year 304 ACK~

Andrew's ship reached Zimnicea, the king's head still filled with thoughts about that servant with red hair. To clear his head, Andrew took a stroll trough the kingdom, reaching Blăgești. He rememered the story he told his prime minister, so he walked towards the farm on the outskirts of the city. Seeing everything was locked but a window was broken and wide, the king swiftly jumped trough that window, entering the farm. He walked around until he saw a book.