Epilogue

None of the Six Doves were ever able to track down and kill Lexton and Andrew. Andrew changed his name from Andrew Rotaru to Kai Anghel and, in honor of his deceased cousin, Lexton changed his name from Lexton Nura to Elliot White. They were both kind and gentle priests, atoning from their sins by doing everything they could to make sure the poor were taken care of, were well fed, had a place to live in, by taking care of victims of abuse and tyrrany and by saving many people from bandits and criminals who were out to kill them.

Lexton oppened his own therapeutic cabinet, where he helped vitcims of his own tyrrany recover, hearing them talk about what a terrible king he was, taking everything in. By the end of their lives, Andrew became one of the 6 Saintmasters, the second highest rank of priests, and Lexton became one of Andrew's two Ordinalmasters, the highest priest who serves under a Saintmaster.

They were getting old, and, in Year 358 ACK, when they were both 70 years old, they were struck by a disease and fell ill, being treated by doctors and mages but to no avail, as, they would later die, on the 6th of May 358 ACK. Their death was peaceful, Theurgist Viktor watching over them. Upon dying, they both cast their last spell, which united them as soulmates forever, a spell that would cause them to be togheter even after their deaths.

The anger and damage of Nuria Primas was calmed down as, over the years, Lexton came back frequently on missions from Andrew to perform kind deeds.