Chapter 12: When Day Breaks

~5th of September, Year 304 ACK~

"My dear commarades. It is time for the revolution of Nuria Primas!" The First Dove announced, and insantly started the march towards Regia Secunda. They walked across the whole Malice's Forest and entered Masada, a quiet merchant town. Upon entering, they were ambushed by the guards, but easily defeated them. The Fifth and Sixth Doves spread out ash and gasoline over the village while the other Doves and their armies fought against the knights of Nuria Primas. With a momenent that was much like Lexton's, the Six Doves set Masada on fire, then proceeded to the next town. 

The next town was Darkpines, a lavish aristocratic town set in the tundra of Nuria Primas. Again, the Doves were ambushed by knights but there was nothing that could stop them. In their undying wrath, they killed all the knights and burst into the Count's mansion. Andrew and Takashi fought with the Count's guards while the First Dove marched towards his room. She was attacked from behind by a general, but, Andrew swiftly drew his gun and shot the man down. Kidnapped, the Count was bought outside and put to death slowly, forced to watch his large city burn down as he died. 

          ~7th of September, Year 304 ACK~

The Nurian Resistance travelled across the empty plains of Nuria Primas, where they came across General Karina, backed up by half of the remaining knights of the kingdom. The two powerhouses fought violently, the Resistance being pushed back by the black knights. Drawing his bow, the Fifth Dove swiftly shot most of the soldiers, while Andrew quietly walked behind Karina, apprehended her and snapped her neck. 

The revolution party started travelling to the east, where a great fort stood, training warriors and taking care of the injured knights in mere days. The fort was named Uriel, just like the God of the Sea. Disgusted by the fact that such a terrible place would take the name of a god, Xander Asano grew stronger with rage and hate. 

            ~8th of September, Year 304 ACK~

The Resistance broke into the fort trough the dungeons and killed the guards who guarded the prisoners. Destroying the iron rods of the cells, Andrew allowed all the prisoners to escape and gave them armor and swords, causing the revolution party to grow. 

The Six Doves and their followers walked around the dungeons, freeing prisoners and, from time to time, ascended to the ground floor, stealthly killing higher-ups and bringing their bodies back to the dungeons, replacing them with the prisoners from the cells. 

Seeing that more and more higher-ups and knights kept dissapearing, the general of the fort, Gabriel Faust, sent a message to the king requesting more troops. Upon reciving this message, Lexton laughed bitterly. "They will manage. They are the powerful army of my country, after all. Now, let us enjoy our morning coffee" He said dismissivly as he sipped his coffee.

The revolution party rose to the ground floor and ambushed Faust and his troops, killing them. Takashi sent a dove with a letter to his prime minister, asking him to send them over supplies. While the supplies were being sent over, the Nurian Resistance claimed the fort as theirs and rested, regaining their strenght. 

                ~12th of September, Year 304 ACK~

The supplies arrived and the revolutionaires were good as new. They marched all the way to Nova Gassa, the town just a few paces away from Regia Secunda. Upon reaching the town at night, all the Six Doves started spreading gasoline across the town then egnited it. 

Just a few kilometers to the east, in the capital, Lexton was speaking to Elliot. "We haven't recieved any news of that pathetic revolution party for four days. I told you, Elliot, our army would deal with it." He said. Just then, the flames that engluffed Nova Gassa rose and rose, becoming visible even from the royal palace. Elliot pointed at the flames. "Your Highness, what are those?" He asked. Lexton's eyes widened. "I-I..."

The revolution party broke trough the western gates of Regia Secunda and brutally killed all the royal knights. Upon seeing this, Lexton's servants packed up and fleed. Daybreak was slowly started to arrive, the sun slowly rising. Lexton and Elliot looked out the window, seeing their troops getting slaughtered by the Resistance. The king took Elliot by the arm and forcefully bought him to his bedroom, throwing him in the secret passage, then also throwing himself in. 

The Doves reached the castle, lots of knights swarming them. "Sixth Dove! We will fight all of the knights! Go arrest the king and his High Count!" The First Dove yelled. Andrew nodded and rushed in the palace. He quickly searched most of the rooms, before coming across the king's bedroom and seeing the secret passage oppened. He jumped right in, and saw the long maze of tunnels. 

Lexton and Elliot ran trough the tunnels before stopping for a moment to catch their breaths. Andrew was looking for them, unable to find them, when he saw the Theurgist in his mind. "I am the Theurgist Viktor, my child. I know what you are looking for. Just follow my guiding light and I will bring you to them." He said. The blue light led Andrew right to where Lexton and Elliot were resting. With hate, the Sixth Dove threw his sword at Lexton's neck but, in the last moment, Elliot threw himself infront of the king.