Chapter 8: Hateful passion

~26th of April, Year 304 ACK~

That book was titled "Book of Ioana's Farm: Volume 53". Andrew looked at it with curiousity. "This must be it. The book that has the answer to every question in the world." He thought. He walked up to the book, picked it up and sat against a wall. He opened the book, and flipped trough it, a silhouette of a slender old woman appearing behind him. As he kept reading, the sillhouette became more and more prominent and started leeching onto the king. When he finally understood it was nothing but a simple farm book, Andrew put it back, the sillhouette dissapearing.

Andrew's thoughts became hateful in an instant. He felt anger and hate flow trough his brain. Now, here was only a person he did not hate, and that was Satoru. The king got out of the farm and walked towards the port city, taking a ship to Summer Hold. He travelled swiftly to Ekazana where he saw Satoru running errands for the royal family. He walked up to Satoru and hugged him. "I am sorry I did not notice this sooner, I am so, so sorry I ran away. I love you, Satoru. I don't love that bitch, I love you." He said. Satoru looked wierded out. "Ok... I see... Well, thank you." He said gently, trying to not make the situation anymore wierder. "I... accept your confession. Now I must go, His Highness is waiting for me." Satoru said. Andrew nodded. "I will be back for you, my love." He said.

      ~27th of April, Year 304 ACK~

Andrew was back in Zimnicea, awaiting for Satoru to cross the ocean to meet him. He was staring at the pictures of him and Lexton hatefully. "I can't believe I dated that idiot. All he sees is his pride and his pleasure. But I'm finally free. I will officially break up with him." He thought.

The king went up to his office and grabbed a paper and a pen and started writing. He wrote and wrote, and, after finishing writing, he placed the paper in a golden envelope and sealed it shut, giving it to a carrier pigeon so it would deliver it to Lexton.

"I can't believe I have finally found my true happiness without that manwhore. He was so annoying. I can't even believe I saw anything in him." He thought to himself while the letter was being carried across the ocean by the pigeon. 

Lexton was in his throne room, drinking coffee, when Elliot came up to him. "Your Highness, you have recieved a letter by one of King Andrew's royal pigeon post. Here it is." He said and gave Lexton the envelope. Lexton smiled, happy to recieve another letter from his boyfriend, unknowing of what that message contained.