𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗʳᵉⁿᵍᵗʰ ᵗᵒ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵃⁿ ᵘᵐᵇʳᵉˡˡᵃ
ᴮᵘᵗ ʷᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ
ᴸᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ
ᴬˢ ᴵ ˡᵉᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃⁱⁿ
ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵃᵈ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

The news of Ryu Sunjae's suicide shocked the whole nation, and especially the Baek Siblings. Sunjae was rushed to the hospital immediately from his hotel. The two were one of the first to get to the hospital along with Sunjae's father, and they had to watch their beloved one get revived through a defibrillator.

Both Baek Inhyuk and Baek Inhye was on one side holding his hand, while his father held the other. Not long after they were rushed out as he became even more critical, and all they could do was cry, pray, and hope that their Sunjae would come back to them again.

Why would he ever do that? Inhye thought as she sniffed.

Sunjae was a kind, happy person so far as she knew.

Both Inhye and Inhyuk's eyes met, as if understanding,

They didn't know that Sunjae has been struggling all along.

It was not long after the doctors came to bear the bad news. Instantly they all cried harder at the loss of their loved one, Ryu Sunjae.

Inhyuk immediately hugged Inhye who stumbled instantly after the news.

"There there, don't cry..." He comforted softly as he patted her head.

"Oppa... He's gone!" Inhye sobbed.

"Inhye-ya..." Inhyuk whispered worriedly, trying to hold the tears to himself. But as he saw his sister cry, he couldn't hold it anymore, and cried too.

Inhye softly let go of her brother who she knew would like to cry alone. Inhyuk walked a bit and put his hand against the wall that's supporting everything in him to not back down. She watched him sadly succumb to his own grief, and turned to Sunjae's dad.

"Abeoji..." She calls softly. Both Inhyuk and Inhye calls Sunjae's dad as dad as they were close. He was still in disbelief and turned to Inhye in denial,

"Inhye-ya... He's still alive, right?" A tear left his eye, "There's no way he... Right?"

Inhye's eyes start to water more as she walked over to Sunjae's dad and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She apologized as she patted his back and cried even more.

Immediately, Sunjae's dad's legs gave out and he fell on the floor, with Inhye holding him.

"Sunjae-ya...!" He cried.

Inhye was also in disbelief.

Both Inhye and Sunjae were about to get dinner at their favorite restaurant the next week... To think that he was gone before... The pain was unbearable.

As she loved him so...

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Reality hit her as she saw his picture at his wake. Inhye was wearing black and was one of the grieving family members. A few papparazzi came and took pictures, but pictures of her face that was taken was a tired looking Inhye.

She didn't dare to look at his coffin ever. Losing someone you loved was haunting, and she tried her best to send him off.

Goodbye, Ryu Sunjae...