𝐯𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Inhye was back at the band room again after school. Today, Inhyuk's band didn't have practice so she could freely use the room by herself.

Since she didn't have a guitar or bass to play with, she borrowed one from the displayed instruments. Inhyuk told her that she could play them anytime as long as she doesn't break the strings.

Usually she borrows Inhyuk's guitar, but as she was making a new song, she needed to borrow a bass guitar instead for layering the music. So she used the only bass guitar there is, a black. bass that had a few stickers on.

The bass somehow looks familiar...

She was jamming for around 15 minutes when the door suddenly opened. The guy on the door had a smirk on, but it was quickly wiped off his face as he pointed to the black bass guitar.

"Eo? That's mine!"

Inhye turned around and gasped. Her face immediately turned white.

"Oh no..."

It was Kim Taesung.

The guy immediately walked to Inhye and grabbed the neck of the bass guitar. "What are you doing with my bass guitar?"

"I... I um..." Inhye stuttered.

"Are you a stalker or something? Answer me,"

"I-I was borrowing your bass guitar for a song," Inhye explained. Taesung wasn't convinced.

"Why mine?"

"You see, I'm Baek Inhyuk's sister..." She hoped this would work... Inhye pointed to her nametag for him to see, "I'm Baek Inhye..."

He squinted his eyes in suspicion.

"Are you suspicious of me? I already explained who I was!" Inhye said desperately, "I'm just someone who loves music. I don't have a guitar yet though, so Inhyuk-oppa let me borrow the guitar in the band room."

"But he didn't say you can borrow mine, did he?" He said pointedly, slowly letting go of the neck of the bass.

"That's true..." Inhye's hands held the straps of the bass to pull it over her head, "That was rude of me. I'm sorry..."

Taesung sighed and shook his head.

"No, just keep playing." He said and sat down on a chair, legs up on the table, and both hands up behind his head. He looked at her with a smile.

"Let's see how good you are with the bass, shall we?"

Inhye's eye twitched.

Of course, her old teacher would be this annoying.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"You're doing it wrong," Taesung commented, making Inhye stop playing.

It was the nth time he cut her off from playing. This is why Inhye didn't want to meet him...

"No, I'm not." Inhye has been playing the bass and guitar for 15 years now! In the present time, her fingers aren't as flexible, but she still managed to create good music in her opinion.