𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

It was a nice Saturday morning. Inhye was jogging around, listening to music until she was tapped from behind.

"GAHHH!!!" she immediately turned around to slap the perpetrator.

"OW!!!" The guy screamed in surprise from the slap, falling to the ground.

"OH NO!!!" Inhye gasped, took out her earbuds and immediately following the figure fallen on the ground in worry,

"SUNJAE-OPPA!!!"

Ryu Sunjae winced and touched his cheek.

"I'm really sorry! You really caught me by surprise--"

"You slap really hard," He said bluntly, making Inhye wince in remorse.

"I jusy saw you jogging and called you, but you didn't hear a thing. I guess it's because you were listening to music," Sunjae said in defeat.

"I'm really sorry..."

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"Oh, you're back early, Sunjae-ya. But why is your cheek so red?" Sunjae's dad gasped as he approached his son. Sunjae eyed Inhye from the side while Inhye avoided looking at him.

Sunjae sighed, "I ran into and hit a pole while I was jogging." He lied.

"But it kind of looks like a hand print...?" Sunjae's dad mused.

"Anyways," Sunjae cut him off, trying to divert attention away from his red cheek,

"This is Baek Inhye," Sunjae motioned to her, making Inhye step forward, "She's Baek Inhyuk's younger sister."

"Ah~ She's Inhyuk's sister!"

"Nice to meet you, Abeo-- Sunjae's dad!" Inhye quickly fixed her slip up. It was a habit to call him dad, and Inhye was excited to meet him earlier in the present time.

Inhye and Sunjae's dad shook hands.

"What a nice kid," Sunjae's dad complimented with a warm smile. Seeing him happy reminded her of the time she saw him cry during Sunjae's death, and made her sad a little bit.

"Are you going out?" Sunjae asked his dad, looking at him up and down since Sunjae's dad was wearing clothes to go out.

"I was in the middle of cooking when I forgot an ingredient. I'm going to go to the market to buy stuff."

"Can I ask what are you making?" Inhye questions,

"Oh, just simple rice and a few side dishes. It seemed that we ran out of eggs, so I'm going to buy them." Sunjae's dad explained, heading to the door, "You can stay and have breakfast with us, Inhye-ya. It'll be a while until I get back though, so I hope your stomach can wait!"

Inhye swooned at the mention of food.

"It'll be an honor! Thank you for having me sir!" Inhye bowed excitedly.

Sunjae's dad waved goodbye, which both of them replied with each of their own wave, and went out.

As the door closed, Inhye turned to Sunjae exictedly.