𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞,

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"Woah!!!" Inhye gasped happily, running over to one display rack, "I'm in heaven!" She swooned.

The two older boys watched her with a smile. Today, Inhye was accompanied by Inhyuk and Sunjae to buy her new guitar. They went to a department store's music shop do she can pick one that suits her taste.

They watched her strum every few guitars in curiosity, but each never really caught her eye until she saw the one.

Inhye's heart leapt as she saw her very first ever guitar, still rocking it on the shelf, even if in the past she bought it like half a year later. It was fate!

"I'll take this one!" She quickly pointed to it without second thoughts. The red marbled guitar was going to be back in her arms soon.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

It seemed like Inhye was in love. The two men watched from behind her as she skipped happily, carrying her new guitar on her back.

They quickly reached the Baek residence where Inhye put her new guitar. Sunjae almost got a glimpse to her room if it weren't for her quickly closing the door.

The three then went out to go eat at a nice restaurant, where they ate delicious gukbap. They were about to pay when Inhye suggested they play a game where the one who lost will pay.

Inhye had tapped Sunjae with her foot, which got his attention, and while Inhyuk wasn't looking, Inhye signed to Sunjae to do paper.

And of course, Inhyuk had lost. Inhye and Sunjae happily high fived each other, and curled their fingers in excitement. While Sunjae got a little bit shy by that, Inhye was busy making fun of Inhyuk for losing.

She finally let go, and Sunjae was stuck staring at his red hand.

He was snapped out of his trance when Inhye tapped him on the shoulder, saying that they're going to get ice cream from the convenience store nearby.

So off they go. Inhye and Inhyuk were walking next to each other joking like what siblings usually do, while Sunjae watched them with a smile from behind them.

They got to the convenience store and looked around. The Baek siblings got ice cream, Sunjae was looking for the least sweetest dessert he could find. And just when he was in a dilemma, a dessert that suits his taste appeared in front of him, and the one that picked one for him was Inhye.

"Here," Inhye smiled, "This one's not that sweet. Isn't this one your favorite?"

Sunjae didn't get what she meant by that. He had never tried the dessert before. He tried other kinds of desserts before, and it doesn't suit his taste since most of them are too sweet. But since Inhye was recommending it to him, he gladly took it.

Inhye had paid for everything, and they headed back to the Baek household to eat their dessert while watching TV. Sunjae and Inhyuk sat on the floor while Inhye sat on the sofa behind them.

Inhye watched as Sunjae tried out the dessert, and immediately his face showed that he liked it. Inhye smiled and tapped him from the back,

"You like it?"

Sunjae nodded. The dessert that she picked might be his new favorite. But Sunjae could tell a little that her eyes held some sadness in them. But it was quickly brushed away as she shook her head and enjoyed her dessert.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

After the food in their stomach went down, the three teenagers decided to go to the park, where there was a basketball court. Inhyuk bought the basketball, while Sunjae bought their drinks and Inhye some small towels for their sweat.

The three played relaxedly and playfully. Inhye didn't try to push Sunjae as hard as Inhyuk since he had an injury. And when Inhye had the ball, Sunjae and Inhyuk were playing around with her.

As they were tall, the two boys held their hands up to block her.

"Mwoya? This is unfair!" Inhye pouted. The two boys only looked at each other and started chasing her, the basketball forgotten. Inhye ran around squealing.

She avoided being caught by Inhyuk as she knew how his tactics since they have chased each other since they were little, but Sunjae caught her off guard.

Sunjae had caught her from behind while she was distracted, and had hugged her while they were at it.

Inhye gasped in surprise, heart stopping as she was lifted up. She turned around to see Sunjae smiling, dimples and all. She seemed to be staring too much that Sunjae's eyes widened in realization, then let go of her immediately. He coughed awkwardly.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to--" Sunjae stuttered, apologizing. He looked away. Thankfully Inhyuk was distracted by a cute dog that was passing by.

"I-It's okay..." Inhye scratched the back of her neck, "I just suddenly got tired. I'm gonna sit down... You can play with Inhyuk-oppa."

"Ok..."

Inhye sat down on a bench that was next to the court. She took a towel to wipe her sweat and a bottle to drink. She watched as Inhyuk came back as Sunjae called him, and the game now continued as a 1v1.

Inhye was surprised that she was Sunjae like that up close. She was used to his usual smiles now, but being that close really, really reminded her of the Sunjae from her time...

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧
in another time...

"Sunjae-oppa!" Inhye squealed as he picked her up and carried her to the pool. It was after Eclipse's concert, and the company was having a pool party. And it seems like Inhye was the target to throw to the pool this time...

But as Sunjae threw her in playfully, Inhye didn't give up, her hands gripped his shirt and pulled him in too, making both of them fall into the swimming pool.

The two's head bobbed up. Sunjae was laughing, while Inhye was pouting, unimpressed. But as she saw Sunjae's dimple smile, her breath hitched, and time seemed to stop... She found herself slowly smiling, following him, founding how funny it was.

And she thought, she thought how Ryu Sunjae had a really nice smile...

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧