𝐯. 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

It was the next Friday when Inhye was waiting in front of the swim club's building. She was waiting for Sunjae to finish practice.

The two often text each other, and just yesterday the two scheduled to go eat together after Sunjae's practice and do homework at Sunjae's house.

Sunjar had invited her, saying that his dad really wants to meet her again. It took him a lot of courage to actually invite her again.

Inhye had immediately agreed, making Sunjae excited even at practice.

The sight of her waiting for him at the front of the building was heartwarming. As she turned around to see a group of guys also went out, She could he seen looking for him among them.

A few of the guys were quite excited at the sight of a pretty girl that was near them. It made Sunjae frown as he could hear their whispers.

But by the time he caught sight of Baek Inhye again, it made his heart flutter with feelings that he doesn't want to go away. Inhye seemed to notice he was looking for her.

And as their eyes caught each other, both couldn't help but smile, happy to meet again.

Inhye gave a big wave, "Sunjae-oppa!" She called out, making the crowd part like the Red Sea to see who she was calling for. And because of them, Sunjae and Inhye could look at each other more clearly now.

For Sunjae, it was all in slow motion as Inhye approached him, with the sun rays bouncing off of her radiance, making her shine even brighter. Sunjae actually had to stop himself from taking a step back, and he gathered the courage to ask amidst his beating heart to ask,

"Have you been waiting long?"

Inhye shook her head again and smiled,

"No, I just got here a few minutes ago."

"Okay then, let's go eat."

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

The two decided to buy two boxes of pizza for takeaway do they can eat with Sunjae's dad too. The two went to the Ryu residence after that, with Sunjae carrying the boxes.

As they got home, Sunjae called out for his dad but there was no answer. It seemed like he was not home, and Sunjae went into a panic as he reasoned the visit was because his dad wants to see her.

"M-My dad is out in an errand. He's going to go back soon I t-think." He tried smiling it off to not look suspicious.

"It's okay, we can do our homework first." Inhye immediately headed to the sofa and sat down. She put her bag down also, taking out her books, homework, and pencil case. Then she set it out on the table.

Sunjae nodded and followed along, setting up his space in the other side.

Inhye seemed to do her homework pretty well, better than Sunjae at least.

Sunjae can't help himself and stole a glance in Inhye's way. Every question she got stuck on, she used her pencil and tapped her lips with it as she thought of the answers.

He was almost caught staring as Inhye started to stretch from her position, and yawned. Sunjae immediately went back to his own homework, heart pounding from almost getting caught.

"How far are you on your homework, oppa?" Inhye leaned closer to him to look at his homework progress. Sunjae's breath hitched in surprise.

"I-I'm not that far yet..." He honestly answered. Inhye hummed in reply as she tried reading Sunjae's homework.

"Huh? Out of 5 numbers you did, they're all wrong?" Inhye was confused.

Sunjae was surprised Inhye knew about his homework since she was a year below him in school. Inhyuk did say that she was hardworking and smart... Sunjae wasn't that good at studying since he's used to be not in class as he was more of an athlete.

Inhye pulled his homework closer to her so she could explain to him.

"You see... It's supposed to be like this... And this..." Inhye scribbled on her notebook for him to see, explaining his homework to him.

Sunjae felt goosebumps as she leaned even closer. His heartbeat became faster when she put her hair back behind her ear as it fell.

It seemed like it was in slow motion when she looked up to him from the homework, and with a kind voice, she asked him, "Do you understand now, Sunjae-oppa?"

Sunjae forgot to answer. Because as he looked into her eyes, they seemed like they had stars.

"Oppa?" She asked again, and waved her hand in front of his face. That snapped him out from his trance.

"O-Oh, sorry." He stuttered, "Thanks for explaining it to me."

"Hehe, it's no problem." She giggled, "But can we take a break and start eating the pizza though? I'm starting to get hungry..."

"Yes you can." He immediately answered. Inhye cheered, stood up, took the pizza box and went to the kitchen to reheat it for a little bit.

"Do you want to watch the TV?" Sunjae asked from the living room.

"Oh! That'll be nice. Thanks!"

Sunjae turned on the TV and tidied up their books to the side. He caught sight of Inhye's notebook and found doodles on them. Even though they aren't that great, Sunjae still could recognize the bear that she drew.

"Cute..." He muttered. His finger traced the drawing, and as Inhye came back, he closed the book and smiled happily, then scooted to the side so she can sit next to him.

Inhye sat down next to him with the plate of pizza that she reheated, and with a smile, both enjoyed their time eating pizzas and watching the television.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

It was around an hour after they started eating when Sunjae felt a weight on his shoulder.

He turned around carefully to see Inhye leaning on him, lightly snoring. She must've been really tired because she was still holding her pizza.

Sunjae softly smiled. He carefully took the pizza from her hand, and felt tingles as he grazed her fingers. He put the pizza on her plate, took a few tissues and wiped her fingers with it carefully to not wake her up.

Her fingers were warm.

Inhye leaned even closer to him, and Sunjae slouched a little bit so her neck wouldn't hurt. She snuggled even closer and sighed contentedly. But that move made her hair fall from her ear, covering her face.

Sunjae carefully brushed the fallen hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

He smiled, proud of his work.

Sunjae's father came home late that night because of work. And Inhye was picked up by Inhyuk who was called by Sunjae, and she was carried back home as she was a heavy sleeper. Yet Inhyuk didn't complained and only thanked Sunjae for telling him, even though Inhye had missed their Friday dinner.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧