𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Ryu Sunjae had invited Inhye to watch him practice again, and Inhye had tagged along since she got nothing to do.

She sat on the stands, and waited for Sunjae to appear with his fellow teammates. The coach seem to notice her, and the two nodded at each other in acknowledgement.

Not long, Sunjae and his fellow teammates appeared. Inhye had to look away with a blush because they were all men just wearing speedos... Their abs were in the open, but out of everybody, Sunjae's was the most toned.

Inhye had to slap herself on the cheeks to not think of wild thoughts.

Sunjae noticed her in the stands and gave her a wave with a bright smile. She shyly smiled and waved back, catching the attention of Sunjae's teammates. They all went wild, teasing Sunjae, and was silenced by their coach immediately.

They all then gathered in a line, stretched, and warmed up. Inhye was texting Inhyuk on her phone about dinner, ignoring the obvious stares from the men below her who seemed like they wanted her attention.

Sunjae was grateful that she ignored them. It was a hassle slapping his teammates one by one for drooling.

And then, they started getting in the water, warming up by swimming slowly. After that, their real practice starts.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Inhye watched as Sunjae practiced. She had put her phone inside her bag as she was annoyed by Inhyuk. They were arguing about dinner when Inhye had enough and backed down and let Inhyuk won.

She leaned her head on top of her arms, on the railing. Her eyes followed along Sunjae in wonder. It turns out that Sunjae was really like a beast in the water... In a good way. Obviously compared to his other teammates, he was more focused, driven, his hard work shown by his results.

Currently, Sunjae was out of the water after a while. He was reviewing his previous laps and what could be improved from them. She smiled as she watched him converse passionately with his coach on how he could improve on his time results. When he was done, Sunjae returned to his post.

As he got ready again, his eyes met Inhye's again. She gave him a thumbs up and a smile, which made Sunjae return a thumbs up her way as well. He then did the starting pose, and dived in as his coach blew the whistle.

Sunjae managed to swim through the water easily. He reached the half lap, and turned to finish his lap when Inhye noticed something was wrong.

From the view above, she could see him slowing down. She started standing up to see it better, and that's when it happened.

Sunjae started drowning.

Inhye's face paled.

"Sunjae-oppa!" Her scream of horror could be heard through the swimming pool.

Inhye hurriedly ran down the stairs. It was chaotic, everybody was confused what was happening. The swimmers that was doing the laps with Sunjae had already finished and just gone out of the water, and was disoriented from the screams.

But she knows.

Inhye knows.

As she reached the edge of the pool, Inhye immediately shook the coach to focus on her,