𝐢𝐢. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

It was a few days later until they meet again.

That day, Inhyuk and Inhye went to school together, as Inhyuk had dragged her. She remembered today was supposedly the day she met Sunjae for the first time.

Now, it has been a week since she got back to the past, and she's finally taking it seriously. She recounted everything important to note throughout the hole weekend. She was stuck in her room, and even Inhyuk calling her would not make her budge.

Then she concluded, she would just live in this timeline and try her best. Back in the future, Inhye really liked watching science-fiction movies. The ones that were about time travelling said that you must not mess up the timeline... Or several repercussions would happen in the future.

And it seemed like she would not go back any time soon.

So, Inhye would try her best with making Sunjae happy and make him avoid his fate in the future. She has a lot of time too, so maybe she can enjoy a blast to the past along the way...

Then she met him again, officially this time.

"Sunjae-ya!" Inhyuk called out to him with a wave. Sunjae turned around to wave back to Inhyuk, surprised to see the purple umbrella girl from a few days ago.

Inhyuk and Inhye walked over to him.

"I forgot to introduce you to my sister," Inhyuk pushed Inhye in front so Sunjae and her could see each other.

"Go greet him," Inhyuk ordered, which Inhye replied with an annoyed pout. Just sibling things, which Sunjae smiled amusedly.

Inhye then turned to Sunjae with the same smile she gave him a few days ago.

"I'm Baek Inhye," She held out her hand, "I'm this dumbass's sister."

"Augh you really--" Inhyuk scolded.

Sunjae chuckled and shook her hand.

"I'm Ryu Sunjae," He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Sunjae-oppa!" Inhye smiled.

Oppa?

"She's younger than us by a year." Inhyuk explained.

"Ah... I see..."

He was confused a little bit. She acts indifferent... Did she not remember that she gave him the umbrella a few days ago?

"Oh, I got to go to class. I need to borrow some notes..." Inhye suddenly reminded.

"Okay, just go--"

"Bye, dumbass!" Inhye waved playfully to Inhyuk, making him scowl, then turned to Sunjae,

"I hope that I can see you next time, Sunjae-oppa! It was nice meeting you!" She waved to Sunjae with a smile.

He felt his heart skip a beat.

"E-eo!" Sunjae stuttered in confusion.

With a giggle, Inhye left to her own school, leaving the two boys behind.

Inhyuk's jaw drop as he watched the interaction. He accusingly turned to Sunjae,

"She must like you a lot."

"What?!" Sunjae replied a little bit surprised.

Inhyuk squinted his eyes.

"She's not really outgoing. But it seemed like she was quite interested in you..." Inhyuk explained. "She called you oppa, smiled, and all that."