𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

A few weeks passed, and Sunjae's rehabilitation was going well. He was very diligent, listening to his doctors, exercised according to his needs, and in two months, he was back to swimming.

Of course Inhye was worried for him, but he promised her he would take it easy. And it was until the announcement of the Olympics that Sunjae started pushing himself bit by bit.

On the other hand, Inhye had start moving to Inhyuk's studio the past week, with the siblings going back and forth from their rented home to the studio.

She had mixed feelings as she last saw the rented place, fond memories of her high school years as she followed Inhyuk to Seoul to pursue his dream. Them moving was something that happened in the past, and because she moved to the studio, that was when she first met Taesung. But now time was different, as little things Inhye did in this current timeline affected  stuff in the future. She was kind of fine with that, as she was going to stay in this time forever. There was no going back.

For Inhyuk, he felt bad that Inhye's normal life had to be dragged with him, just for him to follow his dream. The two did grow together and divide responsibilities, worked together to keep the household going. They never said it to each other, but each appreciates each other.

Currently, they were setting up Inhye's bedroom. As it was Inhyuk's studio, his bandmates were bound to come, and Inhyuk didn't want Inhye's privacy to be ruined, so he repurposed the storage room to make her a new room. It wasn't that big compared to her room before, but for Inhye, it was more than enough.

Inhyuk watched as Inhye set up her things for her room. She took stuff from her boxes and set it on their appropriate places. Inhyuk himself was making her new bed's bedframe. Inhye bought a simple bed that she bought with her part time job's money that she saved ever since she bought her electric guitar.

Her electric guitar was outside, right next to Inhyuk's own, near the sound equipment. Now that she lives in the studio, she could play her guitar anytime.

Inhye hummed as she put up her picture frames on her new desk. One of them was a picture of younger her and Inhyuk. She brushed dust off from the frame. Inhyuk who was screwing one leg of her bed stopped as he saw her stop whatever she was doing to look at the picture frame.

It was a picture of their family when they were younger, and it was taken on their dad's fishing boat. Inhye was holding Inhyuk's hand while their parents were behind them.

"I miss fishing on the boats..." Inhye mused.

"Even though you get seasick?" Inhyuk chuckled.

"Of course, I get to throw up on you." Inhye smirked. Inhyuk's eyes widened and internally dry heaved.

"Augh. I don't need to remember that." He spat and angrily screwed more bolts in fastly.

Inhye laughed at that and went to Inhyuk's side, sitting down. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Mwoya? Why are you suddenly--"

"Thanks for always being there for me, oppa." Inhye thanked him, making Inhyuk stop to process what she just said.

"I've never said it to you," In the future, "So I'm telling you right now that you're actually my everything. Keep being you and don't change."

Inhyuk sighed and ruffled her hair.

"You're always there for me too, Inhye-ya. You even followed me to Seoul just to see my dream happen. I'm sorry our current living conditions are not as good as before. Oppa will try even more harder, so just wait a bit, ok? Gomawo..."

Inhye bear hugged him from the side, "I don't mind. I always see your future as a top star, so don't give up on your dreams and keep on going, oppa."

Inhyuk hugged her back. "Thanks."

Inhye smiled at him.

"While you finish the bed, I'll cook dinner. It's Friday night right? We should eat something delicious!" Inhye stood up and went to the door.

"Eung, I'll be out when I'm done with this." Inhyuk returned back to the bed. Inhye clutched the doorknob, and with a smile, she said,

"I love you, Inhyuk-oppa."

"I love you too, my dearest little sister, Baek Inhye." He replied back, making her heart warm. "Now get cooking, I'm getting hungry now!" He joked.

Inhye rolled her eyes and chuckled.

She hoped that this sweet dream would never end.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Sunjae almost got a heart attack.

He was visiting Inhyuk's studio on a Saturday and wasn't expecting Baek Inhye lying down on her stomach, foot on the air on Inhyuk's sofa bed like it was her own, reading a book. But the most surprising thing to see was her using shorts and comfy clothes like she wasn't going out anywhere. Usually Sunjae sees her with decent clothing on, and now it felt like he just intruded her privacy. He quickly turned around as he was embarassed to see the sight of her bare skin and see through shirt that was wet.

Inhye had heard him yelp and had sat up straighter.

"Sunjae-oppa?" She questioned, putting a page marker on her book, "Are you here for Inhyuk-oppa?"

"Eung," He answered, not looking at her, "C‐Can you please cover up a little bit?"

Inhye looked down to see her thighs and her little bit see through shirt. She was sweating since she was working out and was just chilling after.

"Oh..." She quickly turned red and rushed to her room, "Sorry!"

Sunjae flinched at the door slamming and finally let go of his breath. Inhye quickly went out again though, quickly zooming to the bathroom to take a bath. Sunjae had the decency to turn around and not see her.

"Inhyuk-oppa went to the market. He'll be back soon!" She screamed as she slammed the door.

Well, that was awkward.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

A/N: I swooned at this last night, my god episode 11-12 was so entertaining, funny, and gives me lots of feels... The way he looked at her was INSANE.

ALSO RYUMEO AND SOLIET 🗣🗣🗣