𝐢. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Inhye woke up with a startle. She was at her childhood home, and it all seemed surreal.

The last time she remembered that her head was hurting, and there were blinding lights. She touched her head in worry, to find that there was no blood. She was fine.

She looked at the mirror in her room and gaped as she saw her face.

"I'm younger?!"

Inhye quickly went out of her room to see Inhyuk preparing breakfast.

"Oppa!" Inhye cried out.

"Inhye? You woke up early today..."

Inhye quickly ran up to him and hugged him, making him go 'oof',

"What are you doing?" He asked, confused. She's not usually this clingy.

"I... I had a bad dream. Sunjae-oppa died and I think I got hit by a truck..."

Did she really just get isekai'd???

"Mwoya? What kind of dream is that??" Inhyuk scrunched his nose. "Wait, I didn't know you knew Sunjae already? I don't remember introducing him to you? I even just met him yesterday as I was appointed to be his school guide."

"Huh?"

What's happening?

"Isn't he your best friend? He's famous idol world star Eclipse's Ryu Sunjae!!"

Inhyuk looked at her wierdly.

"Did you hit your head when you slept? Sunjae just transferred today. He's going to school soon."

Inhye hit him in annoyance.

"Of course not!"

"Ouch! You-- Ugh. Get yourself ready for school, I'm finishing this soon and we can go." Inhyuk pointed to the eggs he was cooking, "Shit, it's burning!"

"School?" Inhye gaped. "I'm still in school?!"

"Of course you are! You're still a high schooler." Inhyuk pouted, "My eggs..."

Inhye's eyes widened, "Oppa, what is today's date?"

Inhyuk's answer made her stumble a little bit, and quickly rushed to her room. She was back by 15 years! If she remembered, this was actually a few says before she met Sunjae at school, as Inhyuk introduced her. They became friends of a lifetime after.

Inhye quickly rushed into her room, ran out to the bathroom taking a bath, and changed. She was out by 7 minutes, and quickly ran to put on her shoes.

"I'm going first!" Inhye quickly went out the door.

"Huh?? Inhye!! Eat your breakfast!!" Inhyuk shouted. "I made the eggs all over again for nothing!"

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

She ran.

Even in the drizzle of the rain, she ran.

Inhye ran with all her might, quickly caught up with the bus, and felt her heartbeat rise in anticipation. As the bus almost got to the destination of the Ryu family residence, she readied her purple colored umbrella that she bought as she saw the sky get cloudy.

She quickly rushed as the doors of the bus open, opened her umbrella, and ran.

"Sunjae-oppa!" She muttered to herself as she neared his house.