𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

The sight of the food in front of her made her salivate.

It was Thursday and currently, Sunjae was treating her to food (as promised) because he got in the swim club easily. It was after Sunjae's swim practice, and he took her to her favorite restaurant during her high school years.

He smiled as he saw her eyes twinkling.

"Satisfied?" He asked as he leaned back and crossed his arms. Inhye enthusiastically nodded.

"How did you know this was my favorite restaurant?" She gasped.

"I didn't know this was your favorite restaurant," Sunjae honestly answered, "This restaurant just opened three days ago. Have you been here before?"

Inhye's eyes widened and slammed the table in panic, "N-No!!!"

Sunjae flinched in surprise. Some other people in the restaurant looked at her too.

"O-Okay, sorry I asked--"

"No, no, sorry, I didn't mean that..." Inhye apologized, "I mean, I've eaten food like this before at another restaurant, and it was very nice... Yeah."

"O-Oh..."

Inhye cursed in her mind. She should've been more careful next time...

"Okay then, let's eat?"

"Sure."

Inhye took a bite of her food and swooned.

"It's very delicious!"

Sunjae smiled amusedly watching her, "You like it that much, huh?"

"Yes!" She giggled, "It feels better when someone else's paying though--" She joked.

Sunjae chuckled at that. "Eat lots,"

The two laughed at each other. They quite enjoyed their food with happiness.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"That was very delicious. Thank you so much for treating me, Sunjae-oppa! I'm very full now." Inhye patted her stomach and blew a rhaspberry, "Phew, I'm gonna need to start exercising again soon. Do you exercise often, Sunjae-oppa?"

"Well, I swim--"

"Besides swimming!" She cut off, since swimming was very obvious.

"I jog often," He chuckled.

"Ah, maybe I should start jogging too." Inhye hummed. "Who knows, I could accidentally meet you somewhere..."

Inhye then saw a convenience store.

"Oh! Let's get some... Snacks!" Inhye was about to say ice cream, but remembered Sunjae doesn't really like sweets. Every time they go out together, he would prefer anything but them.

"I'll treat you this time. Think of it as a congratulations gift!" Inhye dragged Sunjae's wrist along.

Sunjae watched her and the hand that was holding him in thought...