𝐱𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

The news of a guy confessing to Inhye spread like wildfire. Even at as Inhyuk came home from his practice with the band, he immediately went to Inhye's room to ask her.

"Is it true a guy confessed to you?!" Inhyuk banged the door open.

"Mwoya! You surprised me!" Inhye jolted, ripping off her earphones, almost screaming. "How did you know? Ah... That damned guy..."

"Inhye-ya, you're still too young to date... At least graduate high school first before going on dates, Eo?" Inhyuk begged.

"Oppa, are you just saying this because you don't have a girlfriend yet? Inhye squinted her eyes in suspicion.

Inhyuk blinked in disbelief many times from the accusation. "N-No, what are you talking about-- I'm not jealous of you!"

Inhye rolled her eyes and went back to her work.

"Eo? I saw that! You rolling your eyes! Just you wait and see. I'll get famous and date the prettiest girl of my dreams!" Inhyuk pointed accusingly at her and went out of her room, slamming the door.

"Weirdo," Inhye tutted.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"Ya, Ryu Sunjae!" Inhyuk immediately ran to his best friend as they were getting to school.

"What's gotten you in a rush?" Sunjae commented, seeing Inhyuk sweaty.

"Have you heard the gossip? Baek Inhye got confessed to!"

"WHAT?!" Sunjae exclaimed in shock, making other students turn around from the noise.

"That's exactly my reaction!" Inhyuk sighed, "And then I told her, she can't date until she graduates!"

Sunjae blinked at that. It turns out that his infatuation for Baek Inhye, if he ever wanted to go to the next phase, would be halted. Her brother wouldn't like it if she dated, and Sunjae couldn't think about the explanation to Inhyuk if he ever founds out his infatuation with Inhye. At least Inhyuk would look out for Inhye and keep her safe from all of the guys...

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

After school, Sunjae was deep in thought. He was really curious of the guy who confessed to Inhye. Who was he? Did Inhye know him? Did she accept his confession?

And just as Sunjae was thinking about her, Inhye appeared in front of her, happily skipping, carrying her guitar on her back.

"Inhye-ya," Sunjae unknowingly called her, making her halt.

"Sunjae-oppa!" Inhye greeted happily, almost falling out of balance because of her heavy guitar.

"Where are you going? You seem to be in a rush." Sunjae pointed out.

"Ah, I have a date with my boyfriend!" Inhye answered happily.

Sunjae's face immediately dropped.

"B-Boyfriend?" He repeated.

"Yes, I'm going to get late. See you later, Sunjae-oppa!" With that, Inhye happily skipped away again, leaving a bewildered Ryu Sunjae.