𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"Welcome!"

"Baek Inhye?" Sunjae asked as he saw her at his dad's restaurant. She was wearing the apron and was serving the tables happily.

"Oh?" She turned around and smiled as she saw him, "Sunjae-oppa!"

"You work here now?" He approached her.

"Yes! I needed money to buy a guitar. Plus part time work wouldn't hurt." She patted the side of his arm, "Nice to meet you, workmate! I got to serve other tables, so see ya!"

"Sunjae, you arrived?" Sunjae's dad happily came over. "Inhye works here now, has she told you?"

"I did!" Inhye quipped from a few tables away.

Both men smiled and Sunjae went to the backroom to change, his dad following behind.

"I was going to ask you to guide her, but she's doing very well on her own!" His dad explained.

"She learns fast," Sunjae smiled as he put on his apron.

"And also very hardworking." His dad added.

"Am I at the usual station today?"

"Yes, but if Inhye needs help, don't hesitate to help her! Keep an eye on her, will ya?"

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Even without Sunjae's dad telling him, of course he would keep an eye on her.

Inhye was very hardworking and nice. She spoke kindly to the customers which in return felt more happy eating at the restaurant.

But as focused Inhye was, she didn't happen to look at the puddle on the floor...

"Be careful!" Sunjae caught her just before she could slip. The floor was a little wet since another server spilled some drinks, and was getting the mop. Inhye yelped in surprise.

"Sunjae-oppa!" She exclaimed, carefully trying to balance her tray.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Eo, I'm fine..." She muttered, still in shock. Sunjae steadied her and took her tray that she was holding.

"There's sometimes spillage at the floor, so you must be careful. Don't force yourself to work fast, what's important is your own safety." He lightly scolded. Inhye nodded.

"Thanks for saving me," She slightly smiled.

"Be careful next time, ok?"

Inhye nodded and took the tray back to the kitchen, passing another part-time worker who was around his age. The worker passed by the puddle, and Sunjae scowled. He walked over to the worker.

"Why didn't you clean up the spillage?" Sunjae asked sternly and crossed his arms, making the worker shudder.

"T-There were customers calling--"

"You should've cleaned the spillage first. What if someone fell," He thought of Inhye, and shook his head, "What if someone fell and come back and sue us?!"