•« Hey Geroni-noooo »•

Luke's Point Of View

I wake up because the sunlight is peering through the small gap between the curtains. I yawn before wiping the sleep out of my eyes. I look around and see that the sun pretty much lid up the whole room through that one crack. Little pieces of dust are dancing in the sunbeams and it's quite warm in here, even though it has been freezing outside.

Ashton is still sleeping next to me, and soft snores escape from his mouth. We couldn't get a room for four persons anymore, so we decided to separate our group into two rooms, I'm with Ashton and Calum and Michael are in one room together.

I still feel ashamed when I think about last night, when Michael decided to be super loud. Many people could've woken up, or got disturbed, and who would be blamed? Yeah, all four of us. It's always like that, one of us -mostly Michael- does something, and we all get blamed. Though, that Greta woman seemed like a really nice person that wouldn't immediately get angry.

''How late is it?'' A groggily morning voice asks beside me. I look at my phone on the night stand to check the time. ''Nine AM.'' I tell Ashton. He stretches out before sitting up straight. ''Shall we get out then?'' I nod, that sounds good to me. Maybe we still have a chance to meet those girls Calum was talking about last night. We were in the recreation room when he went to the bathroom, when he came back he was all excited and told us about two Australian girls also being in this hotel. I'm curious...

I also met a girl yesterday, but it was so briefly that I couldn't really talk to her or anything, because she immediately left. The girl was really beautiful though, if I may say that. I wonder who she is, I don't even know if she's German, Austrian or whatsoever.

We hear some loud knocks on the wall in the room next to us, Michael and Calum's.

''Are you awake?''

Calum asks us through the wall. ''Yeah, and the rest of the guests as well.'' Ashton replies before shaking his head en swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. ''Oh, meet you downstairs at half past nine?'' Calum asks again, not caring about what Ashton said. ''Yep.'' I briefly reply, hoping that he will finally stop now.

Ashton is the first to take a quick shower and meanwhile I gather my skistuff. I don't know why we decided to go skiing, because none of us actually can ski. We went yesterday, and it was in one word horrible. Of course we didn't want to do classes, so we immediately went up the hill with the lift, and we almost couldn't get down. I grab my jacket, pants, a warm sweater and the helmet, which is compulsory unfortunately. Why don't they just have neutral colors? Why do I have a bright red one that totally doesn't match my other clothes? Not that I really care though. The rental doesn't really care I guess.

''Your turn.'' Ashton says as he gets out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. ''Okay.'' I say while grabbing my towel and shampoo and also disappearing into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Luckily this guesthouse has warm water in the shower, it would've been horrible if we had to shower in cold water, I absolutely hate that.

After washing my hair I get out of the shower to blow dry it. No quiffs allowed, because it will only get messed up underneath that helmet. I wrap my towel around my waist and leave the bathroom to put some clothes on. Luckily the boys and I are not ashamed about our nudity with each other, we are used to it since we've been touring so much. Unfortunately Calum decided to share it with the whole world, but it was just a mistake and I don't think we should blame him for it, he's young. I grab my underwear, put them on, just like the rest of my clothes before we head out to get some breakfast downstairs.

Once we're downstairs we meet Michael and Calum, also dressed up for today's activity. ''Ready for breakfast?'' I ask them. They both nod before heading to the breakfast room, followed by Ashton and me.