•« I'm caught in snowflakes... »•

Juliette's Point Of View

We look at the window, there's a huge crack in there, but it didn't fully break. The board with the name of the pub on it just fell off the roof and it left its damage. It must be very windy outside, otherwise it wouldn't just fall off, right? When I look out once more, I don't see anything anymore: everything is white.

''What is going on?'' Avery asks me, and I shrug. ''I don't know Ave, but it doesn't look good,'' it looks like a really bad snowstorm... But it wouldn't be as heavy, would it?

People around me start screaming and I don't know what's happening until I see people running anywhere. ''Oh my god!'' I hear someone scream, but I can't find out what they're all fussing about.

''What the hell is going on here?'' Michael asks, raising his voice to be heard. ''I don't know, but it's freaking me out,'' Calum says while concernedly looking around him.

''Ho-ly shit,'' Luke mumbles, and we all follow his stare. Outside the window, on the street there's a bike flying away. Branches from trees and all kinds of stuff fly through the air and suddenly it hits me.

''It's a blizzard!'' A girl screams, and everyone starts moving towards the entrances, trying to get home safe. They shouldn't be going out there, it's dangerous! ''No!'' I yell, ''Stay here, you're safer in here than out there on the streets!'' Of course nobody listens. Everyone just drops their stuff and runs away, into the cold. After five minutes I'm left with only Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Avery, the owners of this place and some other people who decided that it's safer in here.

''Oh my god, that's a blizzard?'' Avery asks while pointing at the window. ''No, that's a window,'' I joke, just to lighten the atmosphere a little. ''Not funny right now, Jules,'' Avery grunts while walking towards the window. ''Just like a few days ago?'' She asks again.

''Oh no,'' de owner suddenly speaks up. ''This one is so much worse,'' well shit, it seems like we're going to be trapped in here for a while. The boys look scared, and I feel a little concerned as well. ''Is this really bad?'' Calum carefully asks me.

''I don't know, I've never experienced this before,'' I honestly reply, which wasn't that soothing after all. ''Oh my god, everything outside is flying around. It looks like a hurricane,'' Ashton says while wide-eyed staring at the happening outside. ''It is something like a hurricane, that's why they shouldn't have gone outside. They'll most probably be dead by now,'' the owner speaks up.

It falls silent in the whole pub. ''Oh my fucking god!" Avery says while stepping away from the window. ''We're trapped inside a frozen hurricane,'' everyone in the pub starts to freak out again, and I'm really scared now too. How can this happen? Why here? Why now?

This is one of those natural disasters that will be shown on the news all around the world, and we're right in it. What about Greta? Is she alive? I am still alive, but for how long will I be? So many questions travel through my head right now.

Then I pull my phone out of my pocket and see that I still have reception. ''What is your wifi password?'' I ask the owner.

''Seriously? You want the wifi password?'' Avery asks me with a annoyed look in her eyes. ''Hey, I just want to know how bad it's going to be,'' I tell her while typing the code the owner gave me. I start googling this town and hope to find some news about this situation.

''Oh look, it's calming down a bit,'' Avery says. I look up from the small screen and see that the snowflakes are slowly falling down now. ''Well, that wasn't as bad as we thought it would be after all,'' Michael says while breathing out in relief. We watch the weather calm down even more and prepare ourselves for our return to the guesthouse.