•« Where do we go when the christmas tree is calling? »•

Calum's Point Of View

"Are you sure this was such a good idea?" Ashton asks when we're in the recreation room, waiting for the girls to arrive. I honestly have no idea, it seemed nice to know them a little better back then. Now? I'm not so sure. They might as well be fans, who just wanted to meet us very badly and went far to achieve that.

"No, but we're doing it anyways," Michael says with a satisfied grin. "There's no going back now," we all sigh in unison.

"Oh, where would we be without you Michael?" Luke sarcastically says. I chuckle because of his sarcasm. We all know Luke was dying to meet that Avery girl, he's just scared. Scared of what she will think of him.

"Probably nowhere," Michael comments, after which I snicker again. Why I find all of this funny? I don't know, I guess it's the two beers I had at dinner.

"Probably," I mutter before I hear the main entrance of the guest house open, and not much later two girls walk into the recreation room.

"Good evening ladies," Michael greets them both, the gentleman he is. They both awkwardly smile before saying their greetings back.

"So, how are you?" Avery is the first one to speak up when they sit down in the booth.

"We're doing great, thanks for asking. What about you?" I ask them, after which their attention is turned towards me.

"Great as well," Avery says before nudging the other girl. She looks up and then also replies.

"Yeah, great," she says before laying her hands on the table and fiddling with her fingers. Well, I'd never expected it to be this awkard. Why did I agree with this again?

I look at the girls once more. This is the first time I really get to have a look at them. They're both quite beautiful, and from what I can see they kind of have the same style as we do. Avery's wearing a graphic shirt from a band I don't really know, it's called Kensington. At least, I suppose it's a band, but it sure does look like it. She's wearing ripped skinny jeans, light-colored ones... That's the only thing that's different. The other one is wearing a muscle top from a band I do know: Guns N' Roses. Underneath the top she's wearing high waisted skinny jeans.

''So, I suppose we like the same kind of music?'' I ask, trying to break the ice. ''How do you know?'' Avery asks with a confused look in her eyes. I'd probably be weirded out too if I wasn't me... But I am, unfortunately.

''Well, you're wearing shirts from bands and stuff like that... To me it means that you like that band. Unless you're just wearing it because it's fashion all of a sudden,'' I say, scrunching my nose at the word fashion. '

"I just hate that, people wearing band shirts while they don't even listen to that band. Some girls I've met or dated only wore them to make an impression on me. When I actually started about Nirvana to my previous girlfriend, she giggled and asked me if Nirvana was a band. Yeah, I'm serious. She was wearing a Nirvana shirt, but didn't know it was a band,''

The girls start to laugh with amazed looks in their eyes. ''Seriously?'' The other girl asks. ''That's really stupid. I kind of hate that kind of people as well. I've had the exact same situation with a girl not too long ago. She showed up in a ACDC cropped top, and I got overly excited, since I love ACDC, and asked her what her favorite song was. She just blankly stared at me before raising one of her eyebrows and saying: favorite song? You know ACDC is a clothing brand, right?'' I couldn't believe what I heard,'' she tells us.