•« She wants to dance like Uma Thurman »•

Luke's Point Of View

''I still can't believe how coincidental that was.'' Calum says as he shakes his head in disbelief. ''We were just talking about them, and Luke was whining about it... And then a few moments later, they both casually walk into our room, saying that they are the cleaning ladies. Like, what?'' I completely know what he means, but does he have to say it like that? It wasn't like I was that desperate. I just wondered if I would ever see her again, and I did. ''I don't buy the cleaning story at all.'' Michael scoffs. ''They're probably just a bunch of crazy fans that go far to meet us.'' I shrug. ''They didn't seem that happy to see us, I don't think they're fans.'' I hesitantly say. ''Maybe she's really Greta's granddaughter, you wouldn't know.'' Michael just frowns and shrugs, the happy person he is.

''I want to go out or something like that.'' Ashton suddenly speaks up. ''What do you mean?'' Calum asks the boy. ''Do you want to go to one of the après ski places?'' Ashton hesitantly nods. ''Or just a nice bar, or club... Just something fun to go to.'' Why? Why do they always want to go do things that will end badly? I just know it already. ''I don't know if there's anything fun to do here... Do you?'' I ask, trying to get us out of these bad decisions. ''No.'' Ashton replies. ''But we can always go ask downstairs? I mean, I think that Greta would know it if there's anything fun to do around here.'' I sigh, he's right. ''Can't we just stay here? Maybe we can have a nice time in the recreation room?'' I propose, I can at least try... ''Maybe we can ask the girls to join us.'' Michael, who doesn't like going out when the weather isn't nice, says. ''We're not spending our whole holiday plus Christmas in here guys.'' Calum indignantly says. ''That's not where I gave up my family Christmas for, and besides... We're not going to ask those girls, it's awkward.'' Okay, he's also got a point there, I just wish that he didn't. ''Okay, we're going out.'' I sigh, and Ashton and Calum grin widely. Michael groans something inaudible, but we manage to make him happy with the thought of all the hot girls that could be there.

Ashton and I decide to go downstairs to ask Greta for any fun things to do. ''Where is she?'' Ashton softly asks, and I shrug. ''How am I supposed to know?'' We walk in the hallway, trying to act carelessly. After five minutes or so she still hasn't appeared, and I'm starting to get a bit impatient. I'm walking back and forth, and I don't know how, but she must have overheard me pacing. ''Hello gentlemen, how can I help you?'' Greta nicely asks from behind me. I turn around with a small smile before Ashton answers her question. She walks closer and the funny little grey bun on her head dances as she moves. ''We were wondering if there is anything nice to do here. Like a nice party or so.'' Greta thinks for a moment. ''Well, I know this pub where you can go. It's really nice in the evening and a lot of people your age go there...'' She hesitantly says. Ashton and I exchange a quick look before replying. ''Sounds good, where is it?'' Ashton asks before I can. ''Well, it's not far. You just have to walk down this road, and go to the left. It's right there.'' She globally explains, after which I nod. ''Okay, thank you.'' I say with a polite smile, which she returns. ''Have fun gentlemen.'' She says before taking off again, leaving us with the two of us in the hallway. ''Well, shall we go there tonight?'' I ask Ashton. ''Well, let's submit it to the boys. Maybe they don't want to.'' Ashton hesitantly says, which makes me wonder... They were the ones who wanted to go out, not me. Why wouldn't they like it?

''So... found anything?'' Calum asks when we enter Ashton and mine room again. Before I can open my mouth to say anything Ashton already starts talking. ''Yeah, there's a nice pub not too far from here where a lot of people our age go to.'' He tells them. I open my mouth again but this time I get interrupted by Calum. ''You say it's not far from here?'' He asks. ''But this village seems so... dead.'' He has a point there, how can there be anything like that here? I mean, the only girls I've seen here aren't even considered 'hot'. Okay, maybe there's one particular person... But whatever, she doesn't even see me. I go through my quiff with my hands, to restyle it a bit. This cold weather here makes my hair really fluffy, I don't like it. ''So, what do you think?'' I ask, finally able to say something. ''It sounds good, but I don't know if it really is.'' Michael hesitantly says. ''If there aren't any hot girls around, it will be boring as fuck.''