•« Cause it's too cold for me here »•

Calum's Point Of View

It's cold, very, very cold. I hate it. I want to go back home, to Australia, where it's nice and warm right now. I want to have a nice Christmas and New Year's Eve with my family and friends and not care about what kind of weather it is in Austria. But here I am, it's five AM in the morning and I'm in a cab that's driving us to the nearest airport. 

It's snowing really hard, and it literally has been going on like this the whole night. Everything is frozen: the streets, the windows, we are. Even the snow is frozen, if that even makes sense. It's really dark outside, and there's no-one mad enough to get out this early. I think you'd make a lot of money if you would start a good hotel here, near the mountains. People love to go on holidays in the winter, and skiing is one of the main things they do. 

My thoughts are so random, it's literally too early to function. ''We're going home guys.'' I sigh with a smile. ''Can you even imagine it?'' I get three sighs, but they all don't sound too happy. 

''Unfortunately, yes.'' Luke mumbles while staring out of the window. ''Why aren't you happy to go home?'' I ask him. ''I don't know. I just really wanted to get to know that girl.'' I get for a reply. I shake my head in disbelief. We're touring all over Europe, and he finally crushes on someone when we're going home. Great Luke, great. 

''Why didn't you ask for her name?'' I ask him. ''I didn't get the chance, she was gone so soon.'' Luke says frustrated. ''What did she look like though?'' Michael asks him. ''Darkblonde straight hair, darkblue eyes, something like that.'' He vaguely explains while readjusting his snapback on his head. 

''And where did you meet her?'' I ask him, his description really sounds like one of the girls I met at the guesthouse. ''In the guesthouse. The first time was when we went out for dinner two days ago, and the second time was when we had breakfast yesterday. Oh, and I also met her again when we went skiing yesterday, when Ashton and that other girl bumped into each other.'' Luke explains while making a lot of movements with his hands. 

''You've seriously met her so many times and didn't ask for her name nor number?'' Michael asks in disbelief. ''Wait, I think I've also met her at the guesthouse.'' I suddenly say. ''After we got back from dinner two days ago and went into that recreation room. I met some girls in the hallway who were also Australian.'' I excitedly tell Luke.

''Wait, she was Australian?'' Luke asks me in surprise. ''I thought she was German or so.'' Ashton gawks at us with a confused expression on his face. 

''So, the girl who bumped into me was your crush's friend? So the girl who laughed was your crush?'' He asks Luke. ''Guys! This is too confusing! What the hell are you talking about so early in the morning?'' Michael says, after which a silence falls. ''I don't even know anymore.'' I admit. 

''Luke's crush? Who happened to be the friend of the girl who bumped into me yesterday?'' Ashton fills in as he pulls his beanie even more over his head, until you can't see his hair anymore. ''My crush? That's what you guys are making out of it.'' Luke says in an indignant way. ''Luke, you keep talking about her and you don't want to go home because of her. You're definitely crushing on her.'' I tell him in a stern voice.

''Okay whatever, my crush.'' Luke grumbles, after which I grin in a satisfied way. The taxi driver indicates that we're almost there and I can already see the airport appear in front of us. I roads and buildings around us are completely covered in snow, and you can barely see a thing through the windows. 

''Is it storming or anything like that?'' Luke suddenly asks and I look at him in confusion. ''What do you mean?'' I ask him. ''Well, as in a snowstorm. '' He explains. ''The wind is blowing really hard and it's rapidly snowing. It looks like a snowstorm to me.'' I nod understandingly as I look at the weather outside. ''It might be a snowstorm. But I thought that those were so much heavier than this.''