•« 'Cause without you I wouldn't have been a lost girl »•

Juliette's Point Of View

"Good morning, darling," I hear when I enter the breakfast room. I turn around and see Greta standing there.

"Good morning Greta," I reply with a big smile before hugging the old lady in front of me. She smiles as well and pats my back.

"You should call me grandma," she says while snickering. I chuckle as well and shrug. "I guess I'm not used to it anymore,"

"Good morning," Avery walks in as well. "Good morning," Greta says, and I nod since I already said good morning to her when we woke up.

We all walk to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the guests. "Did you have fun with those silly Australian boys?" Greta asks us, and we both nod.

"They're really fine men, perfect fit for the two of you... Polite and also very handsome," she winks at us both. Avery chuckles and I turn bright red.

"That's enough for today Greta," I say and she shakes her head sternly. "Grandma, Juliette... I'm your grandma," Avery bursts into fits of laughter as she sees me pull a grimace.

"You're a lucky bastard, my grandma wants me to call her grandmother," she says and I stick my tongue out at her.

"Okay, when we're done joking around... How did you sleep?" Greta continues asking.

"Really well," Avery responds while putting some water in the boiler, for the tea.

"And you, Juliette?" Greta asks me, and I shrug. "Not that well actually," I honestly respond while avoiding eye contact with both of the persons in this kitchen.

"Ah, why is that?" I turn towards my grandmother and feel the tears brimming in my eyes again. "Everything here reminds me of grandpa, and I just miss him so much," I say as I start shivering over my whole body.

"Awe, come here darling," Greta says when she sees me crying. She engulfs me into a hug with her strong arms and rubs my back. "I miss him too, every day,"

Her calm voice soothes me a bit, but doesn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. "But there's nothing we can do about it. God took him, and made him leave us. But I'm sure he's happy up there,"

Avery is quietly watching the scene and not much later I pull back from the old lady. "Thanks grandma, I love you," I say and she smiles. "I love you too Julie," she says.

We return to our chores for breakfast, and not much later I hear the first voices coming into the room.

We start serving the coffee and tea, and make sure that every guest has a good time. We make jokes with the children and smile politely at the adults. As I'm about to grab my third can of coffee I hear a familiar voice behind me.

I look up and see Calum and Michael entering the breakfast room. When they see me their eyes light up.

"Hey Juliette!" Calum excitedly greets me as he walks over.

"Good morning, where are your other halves?" I ask them with a smirk.

"Still sleeping, as usual," Michael says with a frown, after which Calum nudges him. "Usually you're the one we have to wake up, lazy ass," he tells the blue-haired boy.