Chapter 1

Bilbo Baggins was now in his home carrying a pile of heavy weaponry belonging to two brother dwarves that had just came in. That now made four. There were now four dwarves in his home, and he had no clue at all what they were doing in his house to begin with. Not only was he unfamiliar with them, but he never even met a dwarf before. Of course he never expected them to be this rude. He then heard one of the dwarves say a sentence that very much disturbed him. "We've got to make room for everyone."

"Everyone!? How many more are there?!" Bilbo exclaimed with a shake in his voice. Then, when he thought nothing could make this night possibly more chaotic, the doorbell rang.

"Oh no. No. No. THERE'S NOBODY HOME! Go away and bother someone else. There's far too many dwarves in my dining room as it is. I-If this is some clot-head's idea of a joke, can only say it is in very poor taste!" With that the door opened, having eight dwarves fall on the floor and on each other, stacked like ale barrels in the Green Dragon. Behind them was a tall man wearing nothing but grey, and a wooden staff. Bilbo knew him. It was Gandalf.

But the other was a face that was not seen before. A girl. She was a dwarf like everyone else. She had very fair skin with slightly rosy cheeks. She had long brown hair that reached to the middle of her back. She had a dark green cloak, and a necklace in front of the laces of it, that had feathers, and what appeared to be an emerald sphere in the middle of it. If Bilbo didn't know any better, he'd say she was an elf child. But her eyes were what really caught his attention. They were unlike any he had ever seen. They were green. A bright green. Like emerald diamonds. Shined like them too.

"Dawn. At your service." She then bowed. Though the other dwarves did the same introduction, Bilbo appreciated hers more.
But the admiring of the girl was cut short when all the dwarves got up, and began to take out everything digestible out of Bilbo's pantry. The poor hobbit soon found himself scolding the dwarves to either put the food back where it belonged, or to stop touching what they were holding. Even Gandalf was intruding his personal belongings slightly.

However, Dawn was not. She hadn't touched anything that was food. She was organizing. The last thing the hobbit expected. She first piled up all the weapons that were on the ground. She then began to serve ale to everyone. But before that, she asked Bilbo permission to do so. If it was one of the other dwarves, he would have refused. But since she had been so polite before to him, he allowed it. And when she wasn't doing anything, she would be with Bofur, whom was her godfather. When she was alone, she only just noticed Fili staring at her.

"What are you looking at?" Dawn asked

"Every other person in this home is old, masculen, has a beard and reeks of a smell unknown. You're none of those."

"Not quite. Your brother doesn't have a beard and isn't very masculen. And you aren't old and don't smell bad." Fili couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm Dawn." She then bowed to the dwarf. Fili did the same, only in a more goofy fashion.

"And I am Fili. At your service, my lady." Dawn smiled in return. As they talked, Fili noticed Ori wondering. This was a moment to impress Dawn.

"Watch this." He gave Dawn a devilishly handsome grin, and approached the young dwarf, who was looking for a place to put his plate.

"Here you go Ori, give it to me." As h took the plate, he threw the plate to Kili like it was a frisbee. Kili then threw it to Bifur, who was washing the dishes in the kitchen. One by one the dishes and bowls came by, and each time, Fili tried to impress Dawn more. He began to bounce them on his elbows, and then catching then after a tumble. And just as he finished that, they began to sing. During which Dawn joined in. She began to twirl around and dance to the music coming from Bofurs' flute and she dragged Fili and Kili into dancing with her. As she twirled she laughed as well as the brothers. None could have been happier. At the end of the song, everyone was laughing and smiling. Even their hobbit host was happy. But it suddenly fell silent when there were three sharp knocks at the door.