Chapter 9: pt 2

Flor pouted as she tried to correctly crochet her outside edge perfectly, but it just wouldn't work. She pulled up the YouTube video on her phone again. Watching it for the thousandth time; she gave up. It wasn't working that well on distracting her anyways. All she could think about was Lilah. Sex with Lilah. Cuddling with her. Tasting her full rouge dark lips. Her pussy. Flor bet she had sex like a nebula about to explode. She was disastrously horny. It'd been too many days since she had sex with Aporia and Flor's spiritual energy was near human low. It made her grumpy.

    Angry, she slapped the arm of her cream couch and tossed her phone down next to the discarded yarn and needle. The cellular device was her most favorite human invention in recent centuries. She was near obsessed with social media and managing Ro's content. As for herself she wasn't near as ready to thrust herself back into the spotlight. She still loved the thrill of connecting with humans. Being involved; when too long she felt detached and outside of herself. She simply didn’t want all the attention. Not yet.

    Ro had called her an hour after her lunch with Lilah and told her he needed time to himself. That when he figured out what to say, he'd let her know. She wasn't upset. They had been inseparable since she was a young spirit. So occasionally they each had time apart. For Flor she never wanted either of them to ever feel tied down. She just wanted him happy and if he found that elsewhere, she'd be ok with it. She didn’t think they’d ever break up in the way humans did. Ro and her were bonded spiritually. That wasn’t something you could break easily.

    Frustration ate at her many recurring thoughts. She decided to leave her comfy couch. She loved her cozy house she bought a few months ago. It was her own personal space in the human realm. No one knew about it. Not even Ro and she felt a thrill having it. It was just outside a small city in Indiana. Remote and quiet. She could think here. Be alone.

    Stepping onto her back porch, she had a wooded area that greeted her with sounds of the forest and the quiet Nature Spirits. She went over to her hot tub to her far right and started it. This is how she was going to spend her night. With the electric fire pit on, in her hot tub with the warm summer night weather. A cold glass of Moscato in her hand. Keeping the worries of her thoughts away.

    Soon enough everything was set. She slowly undressed and got into the waiting hot water. Flor squealed with delight, easing into comfort. She let the water and warm night air soothe her spirit until she felt something shift across her homes threshold about 15 minutes in. Aporia had taught her centuries ago how to ward property in the mortal realm with her spiritual energy. It’d alert her anytime something human and other trespassed.

    Opening her eyes she swallowed as Lilah appeared in a brilliant display of luminescence, wearing only a skimpy mesh black robe and nothing else. Her silky black hair was loose and wild. Her skin moisturized and glistening. "I thought about your proposal." She said as way of greeting. Her mysterious ebony eyes lined with dark eyeliner, accented by a non coincidental shade of lavender eyeshadow that sparkled. Flor tried to remain calm as her eyes took in the feast before her. "How'd you find me?" Flor asked earnestly. Though she could hardly resist staring at Lilah’s bare nipples peaking through the mesh robe.

    Lilah leaned over feeling the water. Her long nailed fingers flowing back and forth. They were painted black now. "Quite simply. Once I have sex with anyone I am forever connected to them."

    Flor pouted. "You had sex with my consort. Not I."

    Lilah straightened, her eyes taking in Flor's bare breasts hungrily as she cocked her hip to the side. "You are bonded to him and Mated, so it pretty much works the same way. Are you cross with me Flor? Do you wish for me to go?"