(11) THE REUNION

Passage of time had brought an end to exile of twelve long years of Pandav brothers

Passage of time had brought an end to exile of twelve long years of Pandav brothers. Even, Arjun had returned pleasing Lord Shiva and collecting celestial weapons from heaven. The most important year, the year of incognito was about to start.

The year was important, because according to condition if Duryodhan succeeded in finding Pandav brothers out then they would go for another exile of twelve years. Both sides were cautious about the year. In other words, the future was depended on that one year.

Pandav brothers had chosen kingdom of Virat to spend the year of their incognito. Everything was going well untill Kichak, the evil commander in chief of Virat set his lusty eyes on Draupadi. As a result, he was killed by bhrata Bheem, but the news made Duryodhan recognise the whereabouts of Pandav brothers.

Later, Duryodhan waged a war of Virat in which he was defeated by Arjun.

Finally, it was the end of a drastic phrase before beginning of another one. I along with Subhadra and Abhimanyu, the valiant son of Arjun and Subhadra left for Virat for the most awaited reunion with Parth and other family members.

Parth's eyes were shining with excitement and body was shivering with ecstasy while embracing Abhimanyu. After they got done Parth flashed a cheerful smile towards Subhadra conveying his gratitude for all those years she had fulfilled responsibility of his share towards Abhimanyu, upbringing him as a disciplined and dutiful person.

"Looks like I am forgotten. Don't forget to spare a look towards me. After all, I have brought this gift for you," I stood beside Abhimanyu, smiling at him.

"Even, I presented the gift to you again which you had asked from me years ago," Walking nearer to Parth, I whispered looking at Subhadra.

He got my indication at first place. The years long incident of asking my assistance for winning Subhadra's love and the mention by me made him painted with blur shades of blush.

"Madhav, I am too glad to get back this teasing from you. It's no less than any gift for me," handling my leg pulling in a smart way, he pulled me into a tight hug.

Abhimanyu's marriage with Uttara was a delightful treat amidst the joy of reunion of Pandav family. Uttara was the princess of Virat kingdom. She was a sweet, beautiful, humble girl who was all suitable for taking forward the legacy of being a strong woman in the history of Kuru clan.

Once Duryodhan visited Dwarka for seeking my help in war. He was determined for destroying Pandav brothers in war. Arjun too came to me. He was standing near my feet when Duryodhan was sitting near my head.

I was in sleep, and after opening eyes I saw Parth at first. So, I gave him the chance at first despite objection of Duryodhan.

"You have two options, Parth. Either My army or I, you can chose the one," I had announced my decision of dividing my possessions for war.

"You are the optimism of my life, Madhav. You can never be an option, and I will always chose optimism over any options in my life," Joining his hands, Parth jerked the offer of asking army over me, politely.

Duryodhan's happiness had no bounds. With a overconfident smile, he left after thanking me for providing my army to him.

"You could have chosen the army, Parth. What good a single person can do to you?" I faked a sad and long sigh.

"This single person has been the reason of each goodness of my life. There are many stars in sky, but people only find polar star amidst of those. Polar star is the one which guides and inspires," Parth held my hand making me feel all kind of tender emotions in his single touch.

"You are meant to me much more than that, Madhav. After all, once you had shown whole universe and sky in your mouth to Yashoda maiya," he reminded me with a mischievous smile almost resembling the memorable days of my childhood.

"Do I meant to you due to that reason?" I asked.

"You meant to me, because I don't have certain reasons to count your importance," his love filled eyes made me embrace him, all lovingly.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏