26 - Fame For Cho

"Wake up, Harry! It's Hogsmeade today!" Harry swatted at the hand that was trying to shake him awake.

"Go 'way Ron," he mumbled into his pillow.

"I don't think so, mate. We're not going to miss breakfast and be late for the Hogsmeade trip. Now I'm giving you to the count of three to get out of this bed. One...Two..." Harry just groaned and buried himself further in his covers.

"Three. All right, you asked for it," Ron said. He then grabbed the edge of Harry's mattress and yanked it upwards. Harry tumbled out of bed landing with a loud thud. He stood up rubbing his hip, with a glare at Ron, who was laughing uncontrollably.

Harry couldn't help himself. He started laughing too. He grabbed his pillow off the floor and chucked it at Ron.

"Thanks for the lovely wake up call," he said sarcastically with a yawn. Ron tossed him his school robes.

"Anytime, mate," he laughed "I'll wait for you in the common room."

Harry groaned and made his way off to the bathrooms for a quick shower.

Ron found Hermione in the common room and kissed her good morning.

"Did you have to pull Harry out of bed again?" she asked. Ron nodded sadly. Though he joked about it with Harry all the time, they both knew that his constant fatigue wasn't a good sign. Ron always felt guilty denying him his much-needed rest, but at the same time he knew he couldn't let Harry just sleep through the day.

"I know he appreciates it, Ron, even if he doesn't say it," Hermione said quietly. Ron smiled softly at her.

"What would I do without you, 'Mione?" he asked, playing with her hair.

"Hmm...fail your classes, get into many more fights, not even know we have a library, and probably be perfectly fine with it all," she teased with a warm smile.

"Perfectly fine? Without you there? Impossible."

Hermione smiled joyfully at him. She wrapped her hand around his head and kissed him. He gladly returned the favour.

When Harry came down, fully dressed and significantly more awake, he found Hermione and Ron snogging on the couch, oblivious to anything else. Harry didn't want to interrupt them and wasn't sure what to do. He started quietly going back up the stairs, but stopped when he heard Hermione calling his name.

"Harry, come on back down."

Harry turned around shyly. "Er, I don't want to interrupt you guys. I'll just go on ahead and you guys can catch up," he said making his way to the portrait.

His two friends raced up to him, Hermione linking her arm through his. "Don't worry about it Harry. We want to walk with you to breakfast as always!"

"Yeah, mate, 'Mione and I can snog anytime. What? What?"

Hermione had reached over and hit Ron's arm, blushing. Harry laughed at his friend's antics.

After breakfast, all the students who were allowed, made their way down to Hogsmeade. The trio first went to the Quidditch shop, to appease Harry and Ron, and then went to the bookstore, for Hermione of course. They went to Honeydukes and bought enough sweets to last them through the rest of the year. Of course, with the way they ate sweets, it was quite possible they wouldn't last through the end of the week.

After a while, Harry told them that he was going to go find Neville or Eloise, to give them some alone time. They protested, but Harry grabbed Hermione's hand and put it in Ron's and told them to have fun.