31 - Mornings

The next morning, Ron woke to someone shaking him.

"Ron. Ron, wake up. You've got to see this."

Ron opened his eyes to find Hermione looking down at him, eyes glittering with excitement. She put a finger to his lips.

"Shh...it's a bit early. Your dormmates are asleep, but come here," she instructed, pulling his hands to help him up and led him out of the dorm.

"'Mione what's going on?" he asked sleepily. Hermione just gave him an excited look and put a finger to her lips as she led him down to the common room. At the bottom of the steps, she slowed and led him around so they could see the couch. A smile spread over Ron's face.

There on the couch, lay Harry and Ginny, both fast asleep and looking completely blissful. Ginny was laying her head on Harry's chest as it slowly rose and fell. Her arm was draped over him, while he had his own draped over her back. Harry still had his glasses on, but they were slightly crooked on his face. Harry's blanket was covering both of them.

"When did this happen?" Ron whispered.

"I'd guess last night, though I'm not sure anything's really happened yet. I think we can relate to somehow managing to fall asleep in a compromising position. Remember the hospital wing?" she said blissfully, remembering when she had woken up to find herself lying cuddled up to Ron.

"But we secretly liked each other. It's not like you fell asleep on Neville or anything."

"Exactly. Isn't it so sweet?" she asked, resting her head on his shoulder as he put an arm around her, the pair gazing at the two on the couch.

Ron cocked his head to the side. "Yeah, but I think Ginny might be drooling on Harry a little," he said in amusement. Hermione giggled quietly.

"Go ask Colin for his camera," she whispered. Ron grinned evilly.

"You're brilliant," he said, giving her a quick kiss before heading up the stairs.

Ron quickly went into the younger dorm and got consent from a half-asleep Colin to use the camera. He made a quick stop at the seventh year dorm and quietly crept in.

"Fred. George," he whispered, shaking them awake.

"Wha'?" Fred asked groggily.

"Ron?" George asked confused.

Ron put a finger to his lips and motioned for them to follow. They were slightly bewildered, but did as told.

When they got to the bottom, Fred and George broke out into identical grins.

"Brilliant," they both said in unison at the sight.

Ron took a few pictures.

"Do you reckon we ought to send one to mum?" he asked mischievously. All the Weasleys laughed quietly, knowing how their mother would react.

"She'd have the wedding ready by the time we arrived at King's Cross," Fred sniggered.

"Look how happy Ginny looks," George commented.

"They look good together don't they?" Ron asked with a smile. Everyone agreed.

Fred frowned. "Are we sure she didn't drug him?" he asked in a mock-suspicious tone.

"You Weasley boys are awful. The whole lot of you," Hermione said with a grin. "Now get out of here before you wake them up and spoil the whole thing. They have a few hours until other people start coming down, so let them have that. If they wake up to see all of you staring at them, it'll be totally ruined."