☥ Prologue ☥

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew -William Shakespeare  ☼

Nyzra in the MM ☼  

Nyzra Taj Peters,  

I tapped my pencil on the desk quietly, as the professor was talking. Some people were on their phones, some talking, reading books- basically anything they wanted.

Then you have me, Nyzra Taj Peters. I'm an ordinary black, 19 year old, girl who goes to college at Towson University. 

I always wait patiently, but today just wasn't really my day. I detest those sad random moments that pop out of no where, putting you in a bad mood. Makes me want to rip my hair out. 

"Okay class, that's all for today" My professor told us

We all left and I went to go to work. No part of me wanted to go back to my apartment and stay there alone- not happening. So, I decided to walk a few miles to get to my job- Dunkin Donuts. Entering the building, the smell of fresh coffee hit my nose. 

Bumping into someone, the person their coffee on them and me as well.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I looked up at the person who was staring down at me. His smile seemed to get wider by the second "Uh, the coffee? Erm... Sorry, I know you're like hot- I mean, the coffee's hot" 

Gotdammit, Taj! Yes, I prefer my middle name

He chuckled, "It's okay, ma. It's a black shirt, the stain will fade away" He licked his plump lips

I smiled, looking down as I blushed, "Okay, well, have a good d-"

"No"

"Wait- wut?"

"Don't dismiss me, with your beautiful self. When I see someone as gorgeous as you, I can't just leave like nothin' happened" He pursed his lips together

He's kidding, right?

"But, I have to work" I told him

"And the problem is?" 

Nope, he's not.

"I don't want to get fired? The hell?" 

He just nodded, and looked down at my breasts, "I think you'd want to change your shirt and," He peeked down there "Your pants" 

I just came here to get a little bit of stress off of me, but I'm leaving.

"Okay, thank you for your concern- but I really don't-"

"What's your name?" He interrupted

"I wasn't finished talking" I told him. He shrugged

"What's your name?" He asked once more

"Nyzra, but I prefer Taj"

"I'm Jahmiah, nice to meet you, love" He winked

☼☼☼☼☼☼

Hey hey hey hey! Do you like it so far? Keep or delete?

Comment below! And please vote and share this story as well! Love y'all! 

- L U C K Y!