☥Chapter Eighteen☥

I love you and it's killing me -Unknown

-Ny at the dock in the MM

Nyzra,

I moved back into my old apartment and being lonely was something I had to get used to again. Honestly, I wasn't feeling well at all anymore. Since I left, my body instantly started to ache as well as my heart- I just didn't know he would throw all that shit at me.

I knew I messed up, and I'm living with that guilt.

Swinging my legs back and forth on the edge of the wooden dock, I sighed- he claims he had 4 bottles of beer and that he was drunk. The fact is, the amount of bottles was beyond me.

Before I left, I examined his bedroom, seeing approximately 20 bottles on his side of the bed.

A week, and I've been depressed as hell.

I dyed my hair to an orange-red, just wanting to try it out and I liked it. My administrator said I should take online classes until I get better and I made a new friend, Courtney- who is also Harper's girlfriend.

"How about pizza?" She inquired. We were choosing on what we should eat for the night, kind of having some difficulties

"With what toppings?"

"Girl, chicken and pineapples? Or green peppers with onions?"

"Or, bacon and ham with chicken?" I grinned

"Ooh, and lets have some Oreos and Mountain Dew-"

"No" I said quickly. Those snacks reminded me of Jahmiah too much, and I hated thinking about him

"Okay?" She looked at me suspiciously "Takis and Sprite?"

I nodded, "That sounds good. Where's Harper anyway?"

"At his brothers place," Courtney shrugged "But oh well- how's your leg? You need another pillow?"

"No, no, I'm fine" I chuckled

I fiddled with the necklace Jahmiah gave me a few weeks ago- tracing the J and N on it. Finally, I snatched it off, tossing it on the floor.

Jahmiah,

"So, wassup with you?" Hanson asked, sitting on Harper's lap

"We gon' fuck later?" Harper looked up at him

"Yeah, we gone fill the apartment with our groans, baby" Hanson tried kissing him

"No, no, no- ew. I know where your mouth been, fuckin' eating out my sister. Cheater"

"Y'know I love you"

"Mhm, I love you too"

"Our bond in undeniable" Hanson rubbed his chest

"This dick is undeniable"

"Okay, I can't do this anymore" Hanson got up and sat on the floor

"Nigga, you couldn't handle this dick anyway" Harper smacked his lips "What's goin' on wit' you though?"

I shrugged.

"What happened between you and Taj, Miah?" Hanson raised his eyebrow

"Nothin'"

"Then why she not answerin' nobody calls?" He questioned "What you do?"

"Somethin' fucked up because he ain't speakin'"

"I was drunk and did some shit, that's all" I put the blunt between my lips

"You cheat on her, fam?" Hanson glared at me