☥Chapter Eight☥

I just wanna be your diamond, babe -Jeremih, Favorite ☼

-Harper, Jahmiah's older brother in the MM ☼

Jahmiah,

Taj and I stood next to each other, standing in the line to get movie tickets to go and see the movie Jurassic World. 

One we got our tickets, we were both pretty hungry. 

"What you wanna get?" I asked her, looking at the menu

"Erm, how about a pretzel, some Sour Patch Kids, and a large Blue Raspberry Icee?" She looked at me

I shrugged, "You can get what you want- just keep it kinda simple. I don't want you farting" 

Feeling her hand go across the back of my head, I hissed. Watching her walk to the free register, my eyes stayed locked her wide rump as it moved side to side without any type of effort. 

I just wanted to grab and smack it as I fucked her from behind- but oh well. 

Maybe I can take her to a nude beach one day...

Standing beside her, I told the lady what I wanted- and all I wanted to have was some Dibs ice cream. My hand squeezed Taj's ass, my other hand handing the woman the money for the food. 

"Jahmiah," Taj seethed "Stop it"

"I'm not doing anything," I chuckled 

"We're in public-"

"So?" I raised my eyebrow "Like I care, shit- ass is mine" 

I smacked it hard when no one saw, a loud pop noise being heard. One of the girls spilled the popcorn that she was trying to put butter on- looking everywhere. 

"Did you heard that?" She asked one of the workers

"Yeah, but I'm guessing it was either gas or a flipflops- not a big deal"

I let out a white girl obnoxious laugh- Taj sucking in the inside of her cheeks, "Aww, c'mon. You know you got a lot of junk in that trunk, girl"

She rolled her eyes- going to the little napkins and condiments area, grabbing some napkins and 2 straws. I snickered a bit, as the lady name back with our stuff. 

Right now, we was sitting in the movie theatre- just chillin'. Taj took apart her pretzel, about to eat the piece.

"Lemme get some" I said

"No"

"Why not?"

"Should've gotten your own, Miah"

"I paid for it, jiggly booty Judy- c'mon" 

Her face turned red as she scrunched up her nose. She tore another tiny piece- trying to be stingy. 

"Taj" I pouted- she handed me the spec, "It's a fucking crumb"

She laughed, ripping off another. She handed me a reasonable piece.

"Feed it to me"

"You're not a baby" Seeing her eyes roll, my lips approached her hand

"It's easy, look"

I took a bite of the pretzel, and another- licking her fingers, down to her wrist. Kissing her soft skin, I left a hater mark. Seeing her bit her bottom lip, I smirked, sitting back in my seat. 

"Was that hard, ma?"

"N-No" She stuttered, wiping her hand off with a napkin 

We was sitting at the top and nobody was up here except us.