☥Chapter Twenty-One☥

You're my prize possession, heaven knows. I would rather die than let you go, girl -Tank, You're My Star

-Kendrick and Bakari in the MM

Jahmiah,

"Wait, repeat that?" Nyzra looked at me

"I said I don't like head"

"That rhymes, but um, that's different" She looked down

"How?"

"Because most dudes love it"

"Well, I guess I'm a rare species" I kissed her cheek "Besides, I had it once, it felt weird. In my opinion, I think suckin' dick is gross. It honestly feels disgusting and personally, sex is better for me and it always will be that way. I don't know, I just think girls shouldn't do that"

She stared at me, slightly blushing, "You're so cute and smart"

I laughed, playing with her hair.

"One more question"

"Yes?"

"Why are you such a pussy?"

I kissed my teeth, getting up from the bed. I grabbed my boxers, slipping them on.

"I mean, I was just asking," She crawled at the edge to the bed "Like, you suck your thumb-"

"I never did that before, Ny" I told her genuinely "That was the only time I did that"

She stared at me and I shook my head.

"Okay look, I know I'm a pussy, alright? That's only because I'm a soft ass nigga at some times, but that's the only side people see of me- being soft and shit. I honestly wanna keep it that way. Yeah, I get offended by it, but it's whatever y'know?" I sighed "I don't wanna show you my other side, babygirl"

"Are you a werewolf?"

"The fuck?"

"Well, just turn around so I can see your other side" She snickered

I pursed my lips, "It's not funny"

"Then, what's your other side, Jahmiah?"

I sat back down, "Y'know how I killed your ex?"

She nodded, "Yes, why?"

"It's kinda like that, but only worse"

"Wait, wait, wait- you kill people?"

"I didn't, well, not anymore"

"What do you mean not anymore?!" She shouted

"I used to be in a gang several years back, but it's not big deal now"

"Is that why niggas knock on the door in the middle of the night- trying to kill you and then you clean up mess and throw shit away, Miah?! I can hear things, y'know?"

"Baby, I really don't wanna talk about this right now" I rubbed the side of my face

"Just tell me, it's okay-"

"It's not okay, that's the problem!" I yelled, puffing out some air "Since you wanna know so badly, Imma tell you"

She glanced at me, pulling the covers up more to her chest as she went back to lay against the pillows. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, I was in a gang, and I was at least 15. I only did it for the money, but when I had to go on my first kill- it wasn't about the money anymore. I killed people that I was assigned to and when I found them, I locked them up. Y'know, tying them up and throwin' them in a corner in the dark.