☥Chapter Fifteen☥

Baby, just be comfortable. I'll be right here next to you -K. Camp, Comfortable ☼

-Jahmiah in the MM ☼

-Please keep in mind that Kendrick is a NFL football player for the Eagles ☼

2 weeks later,

Jahmiah, 

"C'mon, baby" I sighed, trying to feed her some Sweet and Sour rice I had made

She shook her head, staring at the TV. I placed the bowl down, and turned the TV off. Hearing her sigh, I squatted beside her- considering the fact that she's sitting on the bed. 

"Why can you eat, Ny?" I asked, turning her face towards mine "You didn't even eat breakfast"

"I'm not hungry, Jahmiah" 

"What is wrong with you?" I raised my eyebrow "Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you, huh? You ain't been eatin' shit since you came out the hospital. You gotta eat, I ain't tellin' that you no more" 

She's been losing weight- not in a good way of course. Her slightly chubby face slimmed down, her pudgy stomach is flat, and her rib cage is awkwardly seen through her gauze a little. I didn't like this shit, not one bit. It's aggravating me and I don't know what to do anymore. 

"Eat something, please" I bit my bottom lip "Please, Nyzra" 

"Okay" She mumbled 

"Want me to feed you?" I smirked

"Hell no" Her elbow nudged my chest, and I handed her the bowl 

Laying against the pillows of the bed, I scooted her in between my legs. Her body tensed, because I haven't touched her like this in a long time. A long time meaning since the day she was hooked up to machines in the hospital room. 

I wanted to wait until she healed a little bit- even though I helped her take a bath and get out of bed, it still hurt her body because of her fractured ribs. 

She had a cast for her leg and and crutches, as well as gauze around the center of her body- that needed to be changed 2-4 times a week. 

I watched her body language. She was stiff and tensed, but she tried to play it off looking at the movie on the TV, since she cut it back on. 

"What's wrong, Poodie?" I mumbled in the crook of her neck

She blushed, "You haven't called me that in a while"

"I know," I kissed her skin "Tell me what's wrong"

"You touching me like this. It feels weird now, but I missed it" She tucked in her lips

"Aw, you missed me?" I chuckled. She nodded "Loosen up, ma. Just get comfortable, I ain't gone hurt you, you know that"

I used my right hand to brush her wild hair back- letting me see her face. She's still beautiful no matter what. Kissing her jawline, I ran my fingers through her hair, putting it in a ponytail with a hair bow that I had gotten off of the lamp post. 

Be gentle, be soothing, and be calm was the only three things I thought whenever my hands touched her body. 

She was still eating and she gladly fed me some- I gave her a quick peck on her lips. Kiss after kiss, it started into turn into a little make out session, "I love you, beautiful"

"I love you too, handsome" She giggled. I scrunched my face up because of the way she said it

"Y'know your parents coming down here in a hour or two"