☥Chapter Twenty-Three☥

Sequel anyone? -L U C K Y

-Some of the characters in the MM

Nelson,

"Boy, get the fuck off of me" Endya pushed me to the wall

"I love you too" I kissed her cheek

"You're ugly, so I don't love you, hoe"

"You ugly too"

"So? Nigga, I know I'm gorgeous" She smiled, eating some of her Red Velvet cake

"Mhm, sure. Why ya eatin' cake this early in the mornin'? Only I do that"

"Well, I have a sweet tooth right now, so fuck off"

"You must want an ass whoopin'"

"You ain't my daddy, Nelson"

"I was last night" I adjusted the towel around my waist "You goin' to work?"

"Mhm," She licked the icing off her nose "Why?"

"Because, I wanna take you"

"You don't need to- but if you insist. Want some?" She asked. I shrugged "Harper made it"

"I ain't eating that shit then"

"Why not? It's actually pretty good" She pursed her lips "It needs more icing though"

"It has enough"

"No, like I want some on the side, like in a container all to myself"

"That's a damn sugar rush" I shooed her off "You're a weirdo"

"Like I give a shit," She chuckled "Lemme go get dressed"

She placed her plate on the table, heading upstairs. I picked the plate up, following right behind her. Going in the bedroom, she turned around.

"Why you following me?"

"I gotta get dressed too, baby" I smirked

"Oh, alright" She went to the closet "Okay, I need help on what to wear"

I ate some of the cake, watching her walk back and forth in the closet, tripping over her shoes.

"Ooh, jeans, a crop-"

"No"

"Fine, bodycon-"

"Hell no"

"Ugh! Okay, jeans, a gray baggy t-shirt, and black ankle heel boots?"

Raising my eyebrow, I nodded. She smiled, putting them on the iron board. I looked at the clock, I kissed my teeth- she had 2 hours till she had to go to work.

"Mickey" I poked her thigh

I gave her that nickname when we were in 11th grade. She doesn't like Minnie, so I gave her Mickey and I called her that whenever I wanted to play around a little bit.

"Hmm?" She took off her shirt, laying on the bed, closing her eyes

I got up, squatting in front of the edge of the bed, pulling her legs closer to me.

"I gotta leave soon-"

"In two hours"

"So? I needa get prepared. I'm not going to no damn daycare and walk around like I got a pole up my ass"

"Okay, fine" I stood

Endya and I known each other since we were kids, but we hated each other- literally. We would get into fist fights, go to the offices, get suspended. Shit like that. But nobody knew I had a crush on her, and I would date other girls, but it was whatever.