☥Chapter Eleven☥

You've got that smile, that only heaven can make. I pray to God everyday, that you keep that smile -Chris Brown, Next To You

-Jahmiah in the MM

-Please take note that there will be a picture in almost every chapter- just to give you a visual

Zahlani,

"Such a damn snitch" I slapped Harper

"The fuck I do?" He scrunched his face up

We all looked at him- tilting our heads.

"Oh right, I forgot"

"Damn dummy" I scoffed

Jahmiah shrugged, "You needed to have your first kiss someday"

"What you mean? You're not mad?" I asked him

"Nah, not really" He shrugged

I said a little prayer in my head.

Nodding, I went to go upstairs to lay in bed. About to close my door- a hand stopped it from shutting. Seeing caramel muscles out of a sleeve from a t-shirt and his hand on the door, made my heart beat rapidly.

"Why are you here?" I coughed lightly

"I wanted to talk to you"

"I-I don't think I should"

"Why?"

"Nothing- just, close my door" I said, trying to push it

"Why can't you just have a conversation with me?" Hanson frowned "Did I do something wrong?"

My chest heaved up and down- seeing him approach closer to my body. Soon, my chest was pressed against the upper part of his stomach. Feeling him breathe- his hand being placed on my waist.

"C'mon, Lani. I don't want you to be scared of me.." He paused "Not at all"

I bit my lip, feeling the tightness of his hands grip my hips. I put my palm against the center of his stomach.

"What do you really want?" I tucked my bottom lip in, "Seriously- you can't just like me-"

"But I do, I really do. I'm not trynna get in ya pants- I'm not that type of nigga. Zahlani, you're beautiful and you have this awkward and shy personality that I love," He ran his hand through my braids, "I love your eyes, your smile, your cuteness... Your lips"

He softly kissed the corner of my mouth. My tongue slowly gazed upon my lips- his hands caressing my minimum curves. They gradually went to my lower back- teasing their way to my bottom, giving it a slow squeeze. I whimpered, feeling his lips kiss my neck.

"You're gorgeous, babygirl. It's so evident" He whispered, pulling me roughly to his body

"Hanson," I said quietly, his fingers running up me spine

"I would love for you to be mine- that's all I want. Your soft skin, hands, legs- everything. Everything about you, makes my heart race.. It's insane" He pecked my forehead

My lips were agape, as my eyes were closed, "The feeling's mutual"

He closed my bedroom door behind him, grabbing my wrist. We walked over to my bed, him laying on his back as he pulled me beside him.

His fingers tangled with mine, "I'll be devoted to you- only you. That's a promise"

I swallowed- my throat becoming dry. Every single touch drove me wild and it was hard to maintain.