☥Chapter Nine☥

I can still get you wet, and I can still make you laugh -Drake, Come Thru

Endya, Jahmiah's mom in the MM

Jahmiah,

"Stop!" Taj hid under the covers

It was around 3 in the morning and we took our showers an hour ago. She was pouting too much and I wanted to make her smile. I kept tickling her bare foot and her waist. Her body was tangled up in my white sheets- causing me to wiggle my fingers in her underarms.

"I'm going to fucking piss on myself because of you!" She whined, kicking her feet

"Stop pouting then" I laughed

"Stop tickling me, asshole" She snarled, letting out a cute giggle

"Aww, c'mon" I teased, "You always trynna run away from my fingers"

She squirmed, her face being buried into one of the pillows. She screamed as I tickled her from behind, "Get off of me, pussy face"

"Bein' mean ain't gon' help you at all, ma" I pursed my lips

"Okay, just stop! I won't pout anymore, I promise" She cried, bursting into laughter

"Aw, don't cry" I said, crawling up to see her face "Baby, I'm sorry"

"Mean fuck" She mumbled, mushing my face away from hers

"C'mere" I licked my lips, pulling her body to mine "You gonna stop callin' me mean names, thickums"

Seeing her pout, I was about to start up a tickle petty party. She stopped, causing me to smirk. She rolled her eyes, trying to put her hair over her face.

"Stop" I told her, "Don't do that"

"My face is jacked up-"

"I don't care- stop it, right now" I growled

She sighed, looking down.

"Why can't you understand the fact that I don't care if you have scars and bruises on your face? It'll go away" I kissed her nose

"But, Jahmiah-"

"Go to sleep, Ny" I kissed my teeth

"Miah, I'm sorry"

"Just go to sleep" I sighed, getting out the bed "I don't like hearing this shit from you, forreal. You know I hate it when you say shit like that- why you keep doing it?"

She shrugged.

"Exactly- you never know. I'm honestly tired of it- even though it's been 3 times. You should know when to stop putting yourself down, especially around me. Don't say that fucking shit again, aight? I know he messed your face up- but I don't care. Them other fuckers can judge you- but I won't. Shit, they better not say something about you...

You're beautiful, you're gorgeous- and you think that a swollen eye and a swollen bottom lip gon' change what I think? Girl, you must be drunk as hell"

Her pulled the covers up further to her body- her body turning to look the opposite way from me, as she looked out the window.

I sighed. I hate being a soft ass nigga.

"Poodie," I poked my bottom lip out, sliding under the covers as I wrapped my arms around her frame

Her eyes were closed- I decided to kiss the back of her neck, some of her hair in my face. My hands messed with her stomach, which had a medium muffin top. I ain't mind it- I loved it. That's why I call her Poodie. Cute ass muffin top is sexy as hell.