☥Chapter Seven☥

My heart told me it's definitely you -Unknown ☼

-Hanson, Nyzra's younger brother, in the MM ☼

Jahmiah, 

"C'mon, Zahlani- open the door" I continued to knock until she came out her room

I came back to the house when Taj left to go to class. What Zahlani said this morning kind of irked me, and I let it get to my head. So, I wanted to make it up to her. 

"Go away"

"Can I at least take you somewhere?" I asked

"Nope"

"Zahlani" I whined "Please?"

"No, get away from my room"

"I'll take you to get you a phone" I bribed 

"Okay, so?" She scoffed. I heard her walking around her room

"I'll take you to go see Hanson and get some Mexican food" 

Her door opened slightly as she peeked out. Arching her eyebrow, she glared at me menacingly- I shuddered. A little blush appeared on her cheeks, and I grinned. 

"You want to see him, don't you?" I asked 

"Yeah" She said "Okay, fine. I'll come with you"

"You don't want a phone still?"

"I mean, sure. But it's not like I'mma use it" She shrugged "But go 'head, do what you want"

She walked around her room, picking up a pair of red converse. She grabbed some ripped skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt. 

"Are you really going to change? You can just wear what you go on" I told her

She kissed her teeth "Let me change, it'll take 5 minutes"

Her door slammed in my face, causing me to scowl. I went downstairs, looking at my watch. Harper was asleep on the floor with a can of whipped cream in his hand. Going to take it from his grip, he pulled back with force- my body falling on his. 

"What the fuck?!" He groaned "You trynna steal my food?" 

"You were asleep and I wanted some" I rolled off of him "Greedy ass"

"Fat ass"

"I'm not the one who's a fat ass- sleeping with whipped cream in his hands, fuck'on" 

Zahlani came down the steps- ready to go. I looked back at my watch, seeing that it took her only 3 minutes to get dressed. 

Impressive. 

We walked out the front door and got in my car. She sat in the backseat. 

"I ain't gone drive you around like I'm your damn chauffeur. Get in the passenger seat" 

Hearing her groan, she got in the passenger seat- crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Seatbelt" I sang 

"Okay"

"I hope you brushed your teeth and put lotion on" I said

"I did"

"Ooh, forreal?"

Her eyes darted at me, putting on her seatbelt. Pulling out the driveway- I decided to take her to the mall. I'm tired of her wearing only 5 outfits and having 2 pairs of shoes- so my pussy ass gone spoil her. 

It took about 10 minutes to get to the shopping center, and she huffed.

"Where we goin'?" She questioned, looking out the window "Why we at mall?"