☥Chapter Thirteen☥

What are you mostly afraid of? Losing you -Unknown ☼

-Brianna, Nyzra's middle-high school bully in the MM ☼

Jahmiah,

Hanson went to go use the bathroom because he was on the verge of pissing on himself- all because of what Pops did. 

After we stayed at Kings Dominion for a hour or two, we went to go to Dave&Busters for dinner to have fun. 

"I have this condom right, and I think I picked up the wrong size" Harper spoke 

"What size was it?"

"XXL" 

"Okay, uh, wait. They have those?" I asked

"Apparently," He held up one "Huge right?"

I raised my eyebrow, looking at him as I shook my head, "What size are you anyway?"

"Large, you?"

"Same" I nodded

"Me two" Hanson spoke up

"Me three" Pops said

"I'm a small" Kendrick said

We all looked at him.

"I was joking, I'm a large. Right baby?" He winked at Bakari

Bakari cleared her throat, rolling her eyes. She wandered off to go to the arcade part of the building- Kendrick following right behind her. 

Taj and Zahlani sat beside each other- looking bored as they examined the menu. Momma and Pops went somewhere, and I really don't want to know where they went off to. Hanson and I were just looking at our phones. 

Scrolling through Instagram, this one girl was blowing up my notifications because I accepted her follow request. Seeing what she commented, she asked for me to hit her up- something I already declined just by looking at the abbreviation. 

My eyes flickered up to see Taj nibbling on her bottom lip, "Baby," She looked up "You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" She smiled slightly 

"You ain't hungry, huh?"

"I guess" Hearing her sigh, she closed her menu 

Zahlani plopped her head on the table- basically falling asleep. 

"The fuck?" I scrunched my face up, turning my head over at Hanson "You gon' take care of that, right?"

"Why me?" He questioned

"You her baby, you supposed to"

"You her brother, you supposed to too" 

"Man, if you don't-"

"Alright, damn, Miah" He shooed me off, getting up from his chair to go over to Zahlani

He picked her up, going out the entrance of the place. 

"Can we leave?" Taj asked me

"Why what's wrong?" I inquired "You alright?"

"I just wanna go, I don't want to be here anymore" She looked away from me quickly after she peeked up 

Going over to sit next to her on the other side of the booth- I wrapped my arm around her waist. Pulling her over to me, I kissed her forehead. The temperature of her forehead was normal- it wasn't hot or anything, just regular. 

Her eyes kept glancing towards the register, causing me to look as well. My eyebrow raised in confusion- seeing a girl stare at Taj and back at me. She strutted over.