☥Chapter Twelve☥

Such a mystery, when he's here with me -Keri Hilson, Energy ☼

-Ricky, Nyzra's ex in the MM ☼

Nyzra (Taj),

I had left the lamp on, reading a book I saw underneath the bed- a book by Zane. Jahmiah had fallen asleep 3 hours ago and it was 9 in the morning. 

Sighing, I bit my lip as I looked at him. I kissed his temple, making him twist his lips slightly. One of his arms slid around my waist- pulling me towards him. He nuzzled against the crook of my neck- giving me a little kiss that sent chills throughout my body. 

Never, have I felt this way about a guy before. With Jahmiah, it was very different, but in a good way- and I love it. Yeah, I was stupid at first, but I came to my senses knowing I can't resist him. His looks, his personality- just him. Everything, and I couldn't deny it. 

"Why you look so focussed, poodie?" I heard Jahmiah mumble into my skin

Glancing over at him, I caught his eyes boring into my face. Quickly looking away- I blushed, only for his thumb to brush against my lips. 

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing's wrong," I grinned "We should get up"

"I don't want to, I'm exhausted" He groaned, licking my breast like a dog

"Why is that?"

"Your pussy is a murder, good God"

"You sound like my dad saying that to my mom" I chuckled, removing his arm from my body 

"No, what are you doing?" He pouted, sitting up as I got out of bed 

"I'mma go make some breakfast after I put on some clo-"

"Stay in bed"

"Why?" I laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed

"Because, I wanna cook this time. Besides- you needa rest. You ain't sleep in hours"

"How do you know that?" I tucked in my lip

"Because, every time I woke up for a second, I saw you reading. You need to rest, I ain't playin', Taj" 

Smacking my lips, I went to get back under the covers. He smirked, planting a soft kiss on my nose- getting out the bed. He had on boxers, then slipped on some basketball shorts. 

"Close your eyes" He licked his lips, smiling showing his silver bottoms

Boy, don't I love those...

"Fine" I huffed, shutting my eye lids

Thinking that he's gone, I opened my eyes and went to grab the book. Feeling his hand grip my wrist, he smirked as he squinted his eyes at me. 

"Nah, lil mama, you gon' get some sleep" 

Jahmiah,

I had to tuck Taj in like a baby. Placing a small peck on her cheek, I went to go in the kitchen. I took out a carton of eggs, a packet of bacon, smoked sausages, potatoes and pancake batter. 

Biting my lip, I just decided to start cooking, letting the potatoes soak in some hot water. I turned on my little radio I have on the counter- and started on the pancake mix. I let the bacon simmer, and the sausages in the other pan to cook. Putting the bowl I had in my hand, I heard the doorbell ring. 

Dusting my hands off- I jogged to the door. Looking in the peep hole, I grabbed my gun from underneath one of the cushions in my couch. 

"Fuck you want, man?" I asked him