☥Chapter Twenty-Four☥

Girl, you must be doin' magic, turn fuckin' you into a habit -PARTYNEXTDOOR, Recongize

-Nyzra in the MM

Endya,

I bailed Nelson out after I was taken in for a few hours of questioning.

Lamson is in the hospital, but he is going to be arrested after he gets better. Nelson was ignoring me- no matter how hard I tried to get him to talk to me, he would just avoid everything, staying quiet as he did nothing in particular. I sighed, biting my lip.

"Baby?" I raised my eyebrow "Can you please say something?"

He only groaned, getting up from the bed.

"Nelson-"

"What Endya?" He snapped. I twisted my lips "I'm sorry, baby. But why didn't you tell me this shit before?"

"Because I knew what you was going to do and where you would end up for a while. I didn't want that"

"You had to know sooner or later that, that shit was gon' get outta hand" He squinted his eyes "I ain't like what I saw- some nigga touchin' my wife, 'bout to fuck my wife in some damn closet at a fuckin' daycare. Got me fucked up. But I'm more pissed 'bout the fact that you ain't tell me when it started happenin'. I would've dealt with that real quick"

"I'm sorry" I mumbled

He shook his head as he left the bedroom.

"Nelson!" I shouted, following his footsteps, not knowing where he went

I honestly didn't feel like wandering the entire house. Turning around, I looked up to see him right there in sight, his eyes gazing down at me. I shifted my weight to my other foot, but he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his torso, as his hands were on my waist.

"Endya, I still love you regardless, no matter the minor mistakes you make. Just come and tell me anything that you needa tell me, aight? You're my baby, don't forget that" He kissed my lips, walking into the bedroom and closing the door

Jahmiah,

"Chicken time" Nyzra danced in her seat as we pulled up to Popeyes "Biscuits, Red beans and rice, some sweet tea- boy I'm ready"

"We not here for no food, Ny"

"Wut?"

"I gotta take a wazz" I said

"You're kidding me right?" She frowned "I'm hungry, Jahmiah!" She whined

"You just finished eatin'"

"Yeah! One hour ago!"

"Okay, fine, fine. After I get out the bathroom, I'll get somethin'"

She gasped, "Really?" She smiled widely

"Yes, really" I chuckled "Just give me $16"

"What?!" She snarled

"I was kiddin'" I widened my eyes

She did a weird thing with her lips, "Mhm, whatever"

"Gimme a kiss, Poodie booty" I puckered

"Ew, no, Herpes"

Kissing my teeth, I was about to get out the car, but I felt Nyzra's hand smack my ass.

"All that plumpness" She laughed

"Thank you, girl. I be doin' squat challenges off of Tumblr"

"You sound rachet"

"I know right?" I pecked her lips "I'll be back in 7 minutes at the least"