☥Epilogue☥

Even though she pays me no attention, all I wanna show is my affection -Maxwell, Sumthin' Sumthin'

-Jahmiah and Nyzra in the MM

4 months later,

Jahmiah,

"Why you so mean, Poodie?" I pouted, rubbing her hips. She blushed, looking down "You look beautiful, as always"

"Thank you, Miah" She smiled, pecking my lips "Where are we going anyway?"

"It's a surprise"

"Why? Is it food? Does it involve food?"

"No"

"Then I'mma stay my ass here" She took off her shoes

I groaned loudly, "I was jokin', man"

"Stop messing with my emotions like that, you bastard" She hit my chest, putting her shoes back on

Chuckling, I kissed her lips, and she pulled me against her body, "Damn, Ny"

"I'm horny"

"Nuh uh, we gotta go. We're late"

"But I really don't wanna go. Are you trying to kill me? Because I ate your biscuit this morning?"

"Wait, you ate my bisc-"

"No I didn't, you did"

"Man, stop stallin'. C'mon" I held her hand, quickly walking out the apartment

I locked the door, as we headed to the car. Opening the car door for her on the passenger side, she got in and I did the same, going on the driver's side.

"Okay, where are we going?"

"You ain't goin' to be askin' me that the whole ride are you?"

"Yes I am- where are we going?"

"Somewhere" I grinned, she growled

"Are we there yet?"

"I didn't even start the car-"

"Well, hurry up. We're gonna be late"

What the fuck? I thought, scrunching my face up. Shaking my head, I put the key in the ignition.

By this time we were on the highway. She kept rambling on and on with questions- me, replying back with blunt answers.

This morning, I told her happy birthday and she forgot about it. It was weird, because she kept reminding me a lot every day at night. So today, this evening, I was throwing a little party. The whole crew was going to be there, and she hasn't seen any of them in almost 2 months.

"I gotta pee"

"You can pee when we get here"

"Get where?"

"I'm not sayin'" I smirked. She whined, leaning against the window

She was completely quiet after that and turned the radio on. Liquor by Chris Brown was playing- she huffed.

"Why you mad?"

She shooed me off, apparently avoiding me in general. I sighed, pulling up to the building. Getting out the car, she did the same. She slammed the car door shut, causing me to flare my nose.

"What you do that fo', Ny?" I questioned

"I don't know" She shrugged, about to walk away

I quickly grabbed her by her arm as I approached her. Turning her around, I pursed my lips- tilting my head to the side, I looked down at her. She diverted her eyes somewhere else, her cheeks reddening at the little distance between us.