☥Chapter Three☥

Please, please don't go -Unknown ☼

-For those who couldn't see what Jahmiah looks like, in the MM ☼

Jahmiah, 

Feeling Taj's eyes bore into the back of my head, I turned around- looking at her anxious gaze. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, approaching her. She quickly moved out my path

"I shouldn't have done that" She sighed

"What are you talking about?" Raising my eyebrow in confusion, she ran her hand through her hair

"I'm sorry, but I think I should go" 

"No, please," I grabbed her hand firmly "Just explain to me what's goin' on through your head right now"

"We shouldn't have had sex together, especially in my parents house- I never done that before and I feel like shit because I did" She tilted her head, and looked down, slipping her palm from mine "Lets just think of this as a one night stand, alright?" 

"I-I, wait, no- shit. Taj, don't leave" I sighed 

"Why not?" She shrugged "That's all you wa-"

"That's not all I want, when will you understand that?!" I shouted "God, I swear you're so fuckin' light headed, man. I understand you feel the way you feel, but don't talk to me like you're sayin' goodbye"

"Jahmiah, we just met- not even 24 hours ago" 

"So?" I scoffed "Let me get to know you better. You know a lot about me now-"

"Because we fucked, asshole" She seethed, putting on her shoes

"You can't be serious. Please don't leave"

"I am, and I will. This was just a mistake and you know it" Her shoulder bumped passed me and she put her hand on the doorknob

I pulled her by her torso, bringing her back to me. She punched her elbows in my chest as she tried to get out my tight hold. 

"Let me go!"

"I don't want to"

"Well, that's not your damn choice- it's mine. You're not my friend, you're not my man. You don't own me in any way, shape, and/or form. Just get off of me" 

"Nyzra, c'mon.."

"Don't call me by my first name" She mumbled, putting in an effort to remove my arms from around her thick body

"Can I at least get your number of somethin'?" I questioned

"No"

"Why you actin' like this?" I frowned 

"Because now I know that all you wanted was a little bit of pussy- and look, now you got it" She chuckled "Don't lie and say it's not true, because it is. You easily said it yourself over an hour ago" 

"Look," I grabbed her face so that our eyes can connect "I didn't mean to say that- and you know it. Plus, I simply said I wasn't tryin' to take advantage of you. Why won't you listen to me?"

"Simple; I don't trust you" 

My arms dropped as she glared at me. She rushed out the door and I fast-walked right behind her. 

"Taj" I said, she didn't answer as she turned into the dining room "Taj!"

"Leave me alone!" She screamed "God, when will you stop?" She chuckled in annoyance

"I'm not goin' to stop until we talk this out"

"Talk? About what?" She rolled her eyes "Leave me alone, just leave me be, okay?"