FOURTY-THREE

Sara's POV

10 points to anyone who guesses my hotel neighbour correctly!

If you said Jacob, you're correct. 

How do I know you may ask? Well, the thumping of the headboard against the wall opposite to mine made it obvious, and-

"Oh Jacob, yes!". I swear they were doing it on purpose.

It had been going on for the last hour, and I genuinely wanted to die. The worst thing was, it was my favourite girl in the whole world Maddy, who just a couple of hours ago I learnt was his plus one. Isn't this just fucking fabulous. 

Flipping through my phone, I sighed at the lack of messages from George- 

Me: Goodnight baby, I hope the interview went really well! I love you xx

Placing my phone back on the side, I held the pillow over my head.

"Mhm, oh yes! Like that". I was going to scream. 

•••

We were all in Eva's penthouse getting ready- our dresses were hung and our shoes were ready as the makeup artist finished putting on my lashes. Id chosen to have my hair in a half-up-half-down style, with loose curls and a diamond headpiece keeping everything in place. 

As for the dresses, they were stunning. Made out of sweetheart sheath Mesh, they were floor length clinging to the silhouettes of our figures besides the mid thigh split which added a sexy vibe to them. It's thin straps complimented the tender shapes of my shoulders but were also sturdy, maintaining the dresses position too. 

A photographer was in the room also, taking snapshots of the process- but when Eva revealed her dress I thought I was going to cry. 

It was a white mermaid dress with floral lace decorating each section. The slim fit emphasised her model-like figure as she placed her hands on her hips and beamed. Her veil was long attached to the curls in her hair flowing behind her, and her makeup was perfect.

Pulling her into a gentle hug, she beamed as she saw all of us,

"Thankyou for being here my angels", she whispered as we all clung to one another and took pictures. 

It felt so surreal that one of us was getting married, and being here together made it all the more special. Before she left to the ceremony venue, Eva's mother was distributing the bouquets which consisted of white roses, Calla Lily's and daisies all smelling divine.

As myself, Emily and Eva piled into a white Rolls Royce, we lead the way with Eva, her dad and her sister following in their Beauford open Tourer which was decorated with a green bow. It didn't take long to get to the venue, maybe 25 minutes? And thankfully we were on schedule for the ceremony which would be starting at 1. 

The building was stunning- Glendale Lyceum was such a perfect venue for Eva and James. It was traditional with a few modern touches- and thankfully the weather had stayed sunny for their outdoor ceremony. We could hear the chatter from where the car was parked, full of conversation and laughter as the priest announced that Eva had arrived. 

The silence was nerve-wracking, and I wasn't even the bride! Waiting behind the building, we all kissed Eva on the cheek anticipating the music to begin.