𝟏𝟖. Concealer

GUESS WHO'S FUCKING BACK Y'ALL!!????

In reality I never really left I just made a new book. But now that that's finished I want to hop back on this one again because I fucking love to write on this!!

I have a cold so that sucks really bad because I have to cough the whole time and my throat is itchy.😖😖😖

Anyway. This is kind of long so.. I'm making this the start of a new little thing we arrived to in our book, if yk what I mean.😇 there's a part about the concealer and a part about how Matt is actually feeling. it's a mix between angst, humor and fluff. Who doesn't want that?

Anyways I'm gonna stop rambling here an let y'all read this chapter. I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm happy to be back on here and I love you guys💗💗💗❤️❤️❤️❤️

T.W. cursing, mentions of self harm, self harm scars, mention of high school😓😨

(Not me trigger warning y'all for cursing after that paragraph😇)

(I also wanted to say that I noticed some of y'all commenting and relating to things in my book and i wanted to let y'all know that I'm always here if you need to talk or vent💗💗)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Matt looked at Chris in shock. Reunion? Hell no. Reunion when the weather outside is warmer than Nick's blood boiling when Chris brings up potatoes? Not a fucking chance. Matt hated high school, everyone there sucked. He is not going anywhere and especially not in this heat.

"No." He says. Nick and Chris look at him with worry in their eyes. They didn't expect anything different from him though. Matt hated everyone in high school. Mainly because they all seemed to have so much fun in life. Matt became jealous. Why can't I just be normal? He asked himself, over and over again. He didn't want to be reminded of that. The times he would have an anxiety attack every time he was out in public. When he threw up because of how the anxiety would get to him. He can't help but wanting to kill himself thinking back at that. He finds it embarrassing..

Nick sees Matt's pupils dilate, meaning he's completely zoned out and trapped inside his mind. He looks to his side to see Chris who is also looking at Matt with a worried expression.
Nick sighs.

"Matt calm down, okay?" He starts. Matt snaps out of his thoughts and looks back at Nick, who is now walking up to him. "I know you probably don't wanna go because of how you hated high school and.. stuff like that. But, maybe it's fun. You haven't left the house in two weeks. I think it's probably a good idea to meet some other people." He tries to reason.

Matt hesitates. "I don't know, I really don't want to.." he sees Chris and Nick's faces dropping. Confusion takes over his body which then turns into guilt quickly. Oh, they wanted to go.. Nick and Chris wanted to go and Matt was holding them back. He mentally sighs and decides not to be selfish for once. "Fine." He says before walking back to his room and shutting the door.

A few hours later he hears a gentle knock on his door followed by Nick coming into his room. "Hey." Matt says. "Hey," Nick answers. He sighs and walks over to Matt, sitting at his bedside. "So.. I'm sorry for pushing you to go to the thing, me and Chris just thought it was fun. But we don't have to go if you don't want to." He smiles while looking Matt in the eyes.