Episode 13: Who are We Dealing with?

Joe was in The woods, Looking for Frank.

Joe: Frank! Frank!! FRANK!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HE-

Frank Jumpscares Joe.

Joe: GAH! Frank! What in the fuck was that For?!

Frank: Old Habit.

Joe: Ugh! Did You find a Crystal?!

Frank: Yes I found it underneath the ol' reliable casserole, a Nice Blue one.

Joe: Huh... Great.

Frank: I even put it together for ya!

He hands Joe a Beam sword Hilt.

Joe: Well that was convenient.

Frank: No trouble at all really, not like I had much else to do.

Joe: ..... Ever think about leaving the woods and... Getting a Job?

Frank: Hahahahahahahaha!!! That was Funny me bucko.

Joe: Uhhh yeah that was a good one. Say Frank, Did you see a Scary Man coming through these woods?

Frank: Ahh yes Me bucko, I was walking around here And there was a big Noise, and then a while later a Man in a cloak very scary fellow, kept muttering something about "Killing Joe Marshall", whoever that is.

Joe: Frank?

Frank: Yes me bucko?

Joe: I'M Joe Marshall!

Frank: Hahaha Well then you be in a lot of trouble! That guy's gonna kill ya!

Joe: So a loud noise.... You didn't see any Light?

Frank: Nope.

Joe: So the light wasn't as big as Squall's.... Uh oh.... I know now. Thanks Frank!

He makes a run for it.

Meanwhile...

The Cloaked figure was in a giant battlefield, But not just Any Battlefield....

Cloaked figure: This is where he killed you... The Great And Mighty Marc! Taken Down by A Random Guy in the city, It's enough to make me Sick! I may have been hidden away All my life, but I know what happened. believe me when I say that justice will be served. I Will Destroy Joe Marshall And his friends, and they will pay for Your Death, You Will be Avenged... Father!

Meanwhile...

Raheem and Raymond Walk back to the House where they met up With Chloe, Roman and Legend Phoenix.

Raheem: Hey Guys, Who's this?

Chloe: This is The Legend Phoenix.

Raheem immediately bows down.

Legend Phoenix: You don't gotta do that, I'm not some king.

Raheem stops bowing.

Raheem: I didn't think I'd actually be face to face with You.

Legend Phoenix: You wouldn't have, but I've got to warn you. Well, I need to Warn Joe, but I guess you'll do.

Raheem: Uhhh thanks I guess?

The Legend Phoenix goes on to Tell Raheem stuff we already know about how this Cloaked figure wants to Kill Joe and what this figure is capable of.

Raheem: Sounds like Really Bad News.

Chloe: So where IS Joe?

Raheem: I figured he would've been back here. He Left to go Talk to Frank.

Roman Facepalms.

End of Chapter