Episode 15: Joe Meets Wrathnar

Joe Tells Chloe and the others to prepare for Wrathnar's Arrival.

Raymond: So what's your plan for taking down Wrathnar?

Joe: I'm gonna let Him come to me.

Raymond: I highly advise against that. I say Sneak in and take him out from behind.

Joe: Unlike you, I don't Deal With Random Assholes on the street. I Find myself dealing with Diabolical Beasts and Hentai Monsters.

Raymond: I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that last part.

Joe: on the Assumption that I might Fail, Make Sure he doesn't get to the house.

Raymond: Got it. What about the others?

Joe: I told them To also prepare themselves, and I Sent Dario a Text that I'll call him if needed.

Living Room...

Chloe: Raheem, Squall, Joe said You two are gonna protect the north.

Raheem: You can count on us!

Chloe: Can I?

Raheem: of course. Let's go Squall.

Squall: Alrighty. So It's almost time for our Encounter with Wrathnar.

Raheem: Indeed.

Outside....

Joe and Legend Phoenix walk outside and Wait for Wrathnar to Show up.

Legend Phoenix: Here he comes.

Joe turns and sees Wrathnar right in front of him.

Wrathnar: Joseph Marshall... And the Legend Phoenix. Thanks for saving me the Trouble. Now I can kill both of you at once.

Joe: Ya know, It wouldn't hurt for someone to not be a Dick for 5 Seconds.

Wrathnar Doesn't say anything for exactly 5 seconds.

Wrathnar: Fuck you. I cannot believe that my father lost to You.

Joe: Ehh, Worth a Shot.

Wrathnar: I will not Negotiate with you, I have waited for this Day My Entire Life!

Joe: And.... After you kill me?

Wrathnar: I Will Then proceed to Take over Heaven City.

(This was when Heaven City Started out)

Joe: (Thoughts) Why do I even let the bad guys talk When they say the same shit? "Blah Blah My evil plan, Blah Blah no one's gonna save you"

Wrathnar: No one is going to save you!

Joe: Knew It!

Wrathnar: Killing you Will define my Entire Existence. I will surpass my Father and Destroy heaven city.

Legend Phoenix: He's insane.

Joe: Well, I tried playing the nice Card, now you're gonna Die.

Wrathnar chuckles for a bit before Grabbing Legend Phoenix with The Force.

Legend Phoenix: Gah! I can't move!

Joe: Let him Go!

Wrathnar: No.

He also Attempts To Grab Joe With the Force, but It doesn't effect Joe whatsoever.

Wrathnar: ....You Must have Wizard Blood Flowing through your Veins.

Joe: You're God Damn Right. Maybe you should've done your Research On me.

Wrathnar: of course.... That Castle Nearby, So you're the descendant of Merlin... It's time I kill you.

Joe: Your Move Asshole.

Wrathnar Then pulls out a Beam sword Hilt and Turns it on.

Obviously The Color was Red, but the CORE was black so He was as Evil as you could get

Joe Busts out his beam sword and turns it on

The Legend Phoenix was Stunned about the Color of the Core, It was A Blueish-Grey, so Joe Wasn't Entirely Good, But not entirely evil either

Joe and Wrathnar Stood Face to face, Ready for their Battle.

END OF SEASON 1
SEASON 2 STARTS AT EPISODE 16
See ya then