Episode 18: Wrathnar's Next Move

Raymond Major was Walking about the Woods.

Raymond: Damn! Where are You Wrathnar?

???: I wouldn't try here.

Raymond turns around to see Dario.

Raymond: Dario? I thought you went back to Australia.

Dario: We came back here the other day.

They Suddenly Hear a Big Boom Across the woods.

Dario: Holy Shit! That might've been wrathnar!

Raymond: How do YOU know who this Wrathnar is?

Dario: This book is a spinoff of a Series that I created... That and Joe's been filling me in.

Meanwhile....

Wrathnar: .... I know you're there... You Told Joe about me, Now Show yourself!

The Voice That helped Joe earlier appears in front of Wrathnar.

Voice: I have a name you know, It's Sage!

Wrathnar: Ha! Like There haven't been enough characters with that name already.

Sage: What do you want from me?

Wrathnar: I overheard you say that You're From a Different Time?

Sage: Yeah, Why do you care?

Wrathnar: I need you to take me into the distant past.

Sage: Why should I help you?

Wrathnar: It's That or Your family is as good as Gone! I know where they live.

Sage: ... Fine. What time exactly?

Wrathnar: You will Take me to a Time... A time where Joe Marshall was Still an Infant. Joe will Never become the man he is today!

(A/N: you gotta admit that's a good plan, prevent me from ever becoming me or hell, just kill me right there and BAM, plan succeeded. But if I just did that, then there wouldn't really be a story. Let's continue)

Sage Unwillingly Grabs Wrathnar's Arm and Transports then back in Time.

Years Ago....

The Two land in an old town. There was a Great Big Castle.... That's where Joe is.

Wrathnar: We're here.

End of Chapter