The Blogger Strikes Again

After the spa treatment Hannah took me dress shopping. The lady at the store looked like she was about to have a heart attack when she found out that Homecoming was tomorrow. She started running around the shop, finding any dress that was my size. It was about 4 hours later that I had found the perfect dress. Hannah dropped me of at my dorm. I gave her a quick hug for doing so much for me.

"It's fine and I was happy to do it. I'll come to your dorm tomorrow and help you get ready. I haven't really met Kaitlin yet though, I want to meet my competition for Valedictorian." She gives a laugh and a lump forms in my throat at Kaitlin's name. I still haven't made up with her yet and it got lonely in the dorm. We would walk by each other, take a quick glance then continue to our rooms. It was miserable and I was going to put an end to that. I pushed open the doors to the dorms and walked to the elevator, my shoes softly speaking on the floor. I pushed my floor number and waited for my doom. I scrambled for my keys once I got to the door, my hands were shaking. I push open the door and see Kaitlin on the couch. I close the door and lock it, then set my stuff on the counter. Kaitlin looks at me, rolls her eyes, then gets up and starts walking back to her room. I run up in front of her and block her way. She rolls her eyes again and puffs.
"We need to talk." I say, sounding just like a parent. She stares at me, her eyes unblinking.
"Now." I point to the couch and she looks back then at me.
"Fine. " She heads of to the couch. I breath in a sigh of relief so far, so....not that bad.....yet. I sit down giving enough space to fit a planet between us. She stares out in front of her at the blank tv. I play with the hem of my shirt until I can't stand the silence anymore.
"I'm sorry." I say not looking at her, but down in my lap. " I truly am sorry that I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to worry. You were already under so much pressure that I didn't want to add any more stress. I did what I thought was best." Kaitlin's head snaps towards me.
"Thought was best? I'm your friend, I could've helped in some sort of way! I was so mad, I didn't even see you in the hospital! You didn't tell me and I felt hurt that my best friend didn't tell me her biggest secret. I knew something was up, but I thought you were going to tell me, but you didn't!" She had tears in her eyes and so did I. I could see how she was feeling. I kept something
so big from her and she thought that I couldn't trust her, but that wasn't it.
"Kaitlin, I'm so sorry. You are always so stressed! I didn't want you to worry about me. Kaitlin if I ever have another secret about me I won't keep it from you." She looks at me.
"Okay?"
"Okay." she mumbles. I wrap my arms around her and she hugs back. It was good to know that you had your friend back. As we were having a friendship-y moment, my laptop that was on the coffee table pinged. I pulled back.
"I'm just going to check that. Sorry." I give a small chuckle. I logged in and my heart stopped. It was the Blogger. It was back. Kaitlin looked over my shoulder and gave a small gasp.
"I thought the school was trying to shut it down" She said.
"Hence on the trying part." I grunt. I pulled open the page and started to read.

Dear my slaves,

So, all was well at Friday's game. We won, the crowds cheered, then the nominees were about to go onto the field. As they were each being called one by one, no one thought anything, um, drastic was going to happen. BUT IT DID. Her names sickens me so let me call her by the name that she made famous Wolf. Getting back on track, Wolf was called up. WOLF! Like WTH?!? She is brainwashing you. I've heard from guys in the locker rooms that she stares at them while they're dressing. Like what sicko does that. I've also been informed that some of the guys equipment has gone missing this year. Not at all last year, but this year. The new variable, Wolf. Guys HQ Queen should be a good person, someone who's nice, who actual cares about the school and its students. And plus, someone who's actually looks good in a crown and is a female. Btw, Wolf if you are reading this, you might want to check your football locker.

Kisses,
Anom

I slammed the lid down and rushed out of my dorm. I ran through people caring HQ decorations and through the fields. It started to sprinkle, at first. Once I passed the cafeteria, it was full on raining, but I didn't stop. I tore through the field and pushed through the door to the locker rooms, my feet barely touching the ground. I ran through the door, ignoring the loud slam. I rushed around the maze of lockers and benches till I neared my own, stopping just inches from it.My heavy breathing stopped as I stared at the word scribbled on the maroon pain.
"Fake." I whip my head around toward the sound of someone's voice. Erik's back is holding the door open. He walks forward and it shuts.
"I came as soon as I read the post, my roommate showed me." He stands right next to me and trails his fingers along the painted word. As I start to open my locker I realized the my lock had been bolt cutted. Like someone actually took the time to obtain one and it my lock. I threw the lock onto the ground and ripped open my locker. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle a gasp. I feel Erik place his hands on my shoulders in a supportive way. I reach in and pull out my gray or now should I say, pink dyed shirt. I hear Erik sigh and I can feel his hands tighten slightly around my shoulders. My original gray shirt was pink with splotches of glitter thrown roughly onto the shirt, there were all different shade of pink ribbon glued at odd angles and different spots on the shirt and there was a bow that said "Its actually a Girl!" on the right breast area, the actually, scribbled on to the bow. As I stared at the abomination, Erik reached over and pulled of a sticky note.
"I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew what your actual gender was. I think we were all confused." He read. I sling my shirt over my shoulder and continue on looking through. My shorts and girdle were all dyed pink and were similar to the shirt. Erik picked up my pads and painted on it was,
"Cross Dresser." Erik angrily throws in onto the ground. Something clicks inside of me. Erik wasn't as selfish as I thought he was. He actually cared about people, about his team mates, about things other than himself. I reach over and place my hand in his shoulder. I give him a small smile. His look of surprise vanishes as he walks back to my locker as I reach for the last piece of equipment: my helmet. My helmet was untouched, the only thing that was on it was a sticky note. I picked it up and read in aloud,
"The only thing right you did was cover your face." I crumbled the note and threw it in the trash, if I wasn't so hurt I would have shouted Michael Jordan got nothing on me! But my heart felt like it was having trouble to operate right. I took out all the "damaged" ones and laid them right next to Coach's office. I sat down on one of the benches and felt Erik sit down next to me. We sit in silence for a little while, the rain softly hitting the roof.
"Erik," I ask, staring off at the locker in front of me.

"Yeah Brianna?" He says scooting a little closer toward me. I turn and face him, crossing my legs on the bench.
"What did you think when my helmet flew off?" I ask. I wanted to know what someone really thought about, how they felt. He looked down for a little while, as if thinking how to tell me.
"Well at first, like anyone else, I was surprised, confused, mostly caught off guard. Then once that registered I felt guilty for not saying anything or if I was ever rude, then embarrassed," he have a small chuckled and I did the same.
"Then I was angry. Angry that a girl was doing better than me." He dropped his head and I felt something. Something I couldn't describe. I wrapped one of my arms around him and I saw the look of surprise on his face.
"I'm not doing better than you or anyone. I'm barley able to keep up and I almost get panic attacks before games. Everyday at practice I try to do my best, if I fall behind all you guys won't want me. You are my first group of guy friends." I blush. Erik shakes his head.
"Well after your helmet flew off, you just laid there, unmoving. All the other guys were to shocked to move. In a way there was something in the back if my mind that I thought that Wolf was you. But I pushes that thought out. But back on track, I walked over to you and picked you up and carried you to here, the locker rooms." He said.
"Wait, you carried me to the locker room?" I ask. He nods his head and says yeah.
"Thank you." He smiles and then just looks at me. We stare at each other for a little while, him starting to lean forward...till the door burst open. Erik pulls back and I jump up to see Logan and Coach standing there. Logan rushes forward and we embrace. Coach moves toward my athletic clothes and gives them a stare.
"I'll talk to the super attendant about this, trust me it won't happen again."
"Thanks Coach, well I'm getting kinda hungry so I'm gonna head out. Ill see you tomorrow." I say as I walk toward the door.
"Yeah, being a chaperone is going to be great." He says with a roll of his eyes.
"I'll walk with you." Logan says.
"No, it's fine. I want to spend some girl time with Kaitlin. You know like, painting out nails, gossiping, talking about boys, you know the good stuff." I say with a girly accent.
"Well thanks guys for everything." I push open the door and walk out. I walk into Sweet Treats and are about to grab a pint if ice cream when I realize that HQ is tomorrow and I have to be able to fit into my dress. I give a silent scream and head back to my dorm, I'll probably tell Kaitlin after the dance, I think, don't want to ruin her fun tomorrow. As I near the dorm I wonder, what's going to happen tomorrow?

So hey guys,this is probably one of my longest chapters yet, pretty proud. So how did anybody like the Brik or Erianna (Brianna and Erik) moment? Comment a ship name if you ship it. And if anyone wants a short chapter (most likely when I finish the book) about the dress shopping scene I'll write one. Have a lovely day.

Vote. Commet. Share.