Huddle or cuddle

In the Guys dressing room

When I walk in, I try not to stare at shirtless guys. I fail miserably. All if them had their paints on. Almost all of them. One who I'm assuming got here late had nothing on but his man spanxs. It was terrifying.

"Brianna!" I hear Logan call out. I weave through the lockers and people and find Logan arm wrestling. I can see the veins in his arms bulging underneath his tan skin. He grunts and slams the other guys hand onto the bench. He jumps up and high fives another guy, who slaps him on the back. He then wraps his arms around me and lifts me up from the ground. Should I mention that he was shirtless. He sets me down and challenges other people crowded around him. No one volunteered. Eh, I might die today anyway so what the heck. I walk over to them.

"I'll take a shot at it." I say. Everybody's heads snap toward me. I could see one guy was shaking his head and another looked like he was planing my funeral. What have I gotten myself into. Logan smirks.

"I'm not going to go easy on you." He says as I sit down.

"That's what she said." I mutter. Sorry, I couldn't help it, spending a lot of time with some of the most perverted guys probably wasn't the best option. He has an amused look on his face.

"Let's do this."

I wrap my hand around his and everything's so quiet, I think everyone stopped and came to watch. I see Erik in the corner, no emotion was plastered onto his face. I ignored him and looked Logan straight into the eye.

"Your going down Bay." I said using his last name.

"Back at you." He said.

I hear "Go!" and immediately use all the strength I have and try to slam his hand onto the table. It doesn't work. We struggle a little bit till we were tied. No ones hands moving, just twitching. Pain. That's what I would describe the feeling I was going through. I push with all the muscle I had in my right arm to push his down, but it wasn't working. Logan was laughing at the beginning but not anymore. I think he was having trouble. That was good enough for me. We both stare at our hands as if that would help. He finally slams my hand gently down. I think I gave him a run for his money. We both stand up and he looks a little winded. He gives me an unsure smile. I shoot him a cocky grin.
I hear whistling and "get a room" Those little a-holes.

"Gather up!" I hear coach yell. We jog to the middle of the dressing room and go down onto one knee, with the Coach in the middle. He adjusts the maroon clipboard under his arm and takes a quick look around the room. He stops at me and gives me a tight smile. He knows what's about to happen. I feel a reassurance when I feel someone's hands slip into mine and gives a small squeeze. I smile at Logan.
His blond hair was standing straight up, his brown eyes were sparkling, I could see the muscles in his neck slightly under his smooth skin.I could see the soft rising and falling of his chest, his abs were taunt and shining with sweat.

"....and that's how many games they won." I hear the Coach. Dang it Logan, I missed some of his speech. I tune back, careful not to miss anything this time.

"They were the state champions last year, and the year before and so on. We were always second. Are we going to let them beat us?"

"No!"

"Are we gonna let them pound us? Make us look weak?" The Coach said, raising his voice with each word.

"No!"

"Who's gonna win?"

"We are!"

"What are we?"

"Champions!"

"What are we?"

"Wildcats!" We shouted, pounding our cleats and helmets on the floor. We all stood up, huddling around each other, our arms raised with our helmets in the air.

"Brianna, break them out." The coach says to me. I smile, my grin wouldn't falter.

"DUB on three, DUB on three." I shout. The whooping and hollering were slowly fading, the only sound was my accelerating heart beat.

"One," I breathed it all in. Taking in my surroundings, the peeling maroon lockers, exposing rust. The wooden benches that had cracks running through the worn wood. I could see the gravel and turf on the ground, scattered around the lockers. The floors were shiny, I could see my reflection, excitement and nervous clearly there. I turn my attention back to the huddle.

"Two," Almost there. The excitement rippling throughout my whole body.

"Three." We were here. This might be out final time to do this. I breathe out. I am a Wildcat. I look around at everyone's happy faces, Logan's, right next to me, laughing. Even Erik was smiling. We were Wildcats. We would always be wildcats. The next day, and the day after that. We were born to bee Wildcats. And we came here to win.

"DUB!"

Almost to the Homecoming Game, I hope you have enjoyed this book so far. And please excuse the grammar mistakes. Well have an amazing day.