1.3 New Hero on the Block

The foster family was looking for Y/N. It was now dark outside and he had yet to return home. Rosa was on the phone with the police while Eugene was checking through various social media pages.

Rosa: Yes, Officer. I'm aware he's run away in the past. Twenty three times?

Eugene: Guy's got no social media presence. At all. The guy is a ghost.

Upstairs, Pedro walked into the bathroom. He reached into his backpack and pulled out his latest test. He had failed miserably. The young boy sighed before crumpling up the test. He tossed it into the waste bin, but noticed something else there as well. He reached in and pulled it out. It was Y/N's notebook of scratched out names.

Freddy was downstairs washing the dishes. He was a bit irritated with the job he had been given.

Freddy: You know, guys, I'd be happy to look for Y/N. More than happy. But no, you gotta wash the dishes. That's what's more important. "What are you gonna do, Freddy, run after him?" Ha, ha, ha. Very funny.

He was startled by a hand slamming a piece of paper against the window. The paper had "Don't Scream!" written on it in bold marker. Freddy yelled upon seeing a strange man in a hood wearing a (f/c) bodysuit.

 Freddy yelled upon seeing a strange man in a hood wearing a (f/c) bodysuit

Freddy: Aaah!

Y/N: No, I said, don't scream.

Freddy: Uh... Victor? Victor!

Y/N: No, no! It's me! It's Y/N. You asked me flight or invisibility. I thought that was stupid, but now I look like this and I need your help.

Freddy looked at the strange man. How did he know about that conversation?

Y/N: Meet me back here after lights-out.

Y/N ducked and ran away from the window as Victor entered the room. The man walked over to Freddy, hearing him screaming,

Victor: You alright?

Freddy: Yeah. Yeah. I'm just... I'm really sad because Y/N's gone. And, you know, maybe it's my fault. Maybe I did it. Uh, you know, maybe I snore.

Victor brought Freddy into a hug, trying to comfort him.

Victor: Hey, hey, hey. It's not your fault, alright? We'll find him, okay? You don't snore that bad. But you kinda smell, though.

Freddy nodded as Victor walked off. He waited for everyone to go to bed before going outside to meet the man in the (f/c) suit. 

Y/N was looking into the side mirror of a car, smacking himself to see if this was a dream. He looked much older, like an adult version of himself. He soon saw Freddy walk over to him.

Y/N: Oh, thank God!

Freddy: Hey. Stop right there. 

Freddy pulled up his phone. He already had 911 dialed into it.